Hip Hop

Maybe checking out the shipping prices will help deter you
Paid $13 for shipping from Cordae. In this era of runaway record prices I'm all in on the fuckery of what it costs to get what you want. The $35 cost for his autograph is harder to swallow than shipping. And at least this release is not the gold and purple colorway which keeps that version as the unique one.

Paid $13 for shipping from Cordae. In this era of runaway record prices I'm all in on the fuckery of what it costs to get what you want. The $35 cost for his autograph is harder to swallow than shipping. And at least this release is not the gold and purple colorway which keeps that version as the unique one.

It's $13 per item. You order 2 records and it's $26

It's $13 per item. You order 2 records and it's $26
damn for real? i purchase a shirt with my vinyl and it was 88 (40+35+13)total so it only charged me once per shipping. I feel like that should be illegal to do double shipping for multiple items.

damn for real? i purchase a shirt with my vinyl and it was 88 (40+35+13)total so it only charged me once per shipping. I feel like that should be illegal to do double shipping for multiple items.

The Weeknd shop was doing the same thing. It was tacking nearly $7 onto every item, including the $8 7-inches. The only option was to ship each item as they were available and no "ship together" even though everything was in stock.

Maybe ordering the shirt did something different for you in the Krit shop, but I put 2 records in the cart and it's showing $25.95 for shipping

After thinking about it, I'm guessing it's because they all have different proposed release dates and they aren't shipping them altogether. You'll probably not be getting your merch until your particular record ships too unfortunately. Just my guess. Still BS though.

Back