Hip Hop

Yeah. A Style not Quite Free. I thought it was one of his mixtapes but I saw on Hip Hop DX that it was a new album altogether.

thanks for the heads up completely didn't know about it.
It’s not completely new. It’s XII/XII but with new beats since they couldn’t use everyone’s that he had freestyled over

After thinking about it, I'm guessing it's because they all have different proposed release dates and they aren't shipping them altogether. You'll probably not be getting your merch until your particular record ships too unfortunately. Just my guess. Still BS though.

Nope. At least for some, it even does that when you cart two copies the same album

Last edited:
After thinking about it, I'm guessing it's because they all have different proposed release dates and they aren't shipping them altogether. You'll probably not be getting your merch until your particular record ships too unfortunately. Just my guess. Still BS though.
You're right, i didn't even think about it while ordering tbh. This hobby has conditioned me to panic and get anxious and to order fast sometimes that I forget to look at shit. I also have been wanting this album on vinyl for so damn long so at this point waiting more isn't even a huge deal anymore lol considering the other option is spending hundreds on discogs.

that'll be a pass for me then.
I actually quite enjoyed it tbh, I love the 12for12 series and the beats here do it justice and actually feels like a whole new project.

man I don't know if it's that Boldy is my favorite rapper for Alchemist or if it's that Alchemist is my favorite producer for Boldy but goddamn I love this duo.
I was hyped about the new album but man Boldy's flow gets me sleeeeeepy. Gonna have to give it another go because it should be clicking.
Same reason I'm not ordering KRITs new album from him directly.
I don't think KRIT's stuff will be available elsewhere. At least I don't remember it being last time and this is just a small repress I thought.

I was hyped about the new album but man Boldy's flow gets me sleeeeeepy. Gonna have to give it another go because it should be clicking.

I don't think KRIT's stuff will be available elsewhere. At least I don't remember it being last time and this is just a small repress I thought.
I'm not sure if there were other drops but KROT5 Wuz Here was available everywhere and actually can get on Amazon for $27 so paying $40 on his site is hilarious

I'm not sure if there were other drops but KROT5 Wuz Here was available everywhere and actually can get on Amazon for $27 so paying $40 on his site is hilarious
Ah nice. I was more looking at 4eva is a Mighty Long Time since that seems to be the one that is sought after. Then Cadillactica didn’t even get a repress which is strange

Armand Hammer opening Pitchfork with the 1pm start time. Not my ideal time but fucking pumped to check these dudes out live
Right? Hoping I can get an early check-in at my hotel so we can make it to this show. Then they're playing at a bar 5 blocks away from where I live on that Sunday, but I'll still be in Chicago for the rest of the fest.

Ah nice. I was more looking at 4eva is a Mighty Long Time since that seems to be the one that is sought after. Then Cadillactica didn’t even get a repress which is strange
Cadillactica was on Def Jam, I don't particularly expect to see that one pressed again.

Enjoying the "new" krit album, I didn't even recognize these lyrics from 12/12, I never listened to that much.

Also glad to finally get It's Better This Way on wax, that had always felt like a hole in the collection, second half of that album slaps. Unfortunately they put whack new versions of Vanilla Sky and Keep it Booming which really kill the vibe, and the "in the darkness" song is the worst piece of music I've heard in a long time.

Hard to believe this is the best his team could do. Huge disappointment to see 4eva N a Day and Return of 4eva get desecrated like this after waiting so long to get them on streaming. Krit deserves better as an artist.

You can still stream/download the OG tapes on DatPiff for free.

z4cnok7n29h71.jpg

Cadillactica was on Def Jam, I don't particularly expect to see that one pressed again.

Enjoying the "new" krit album, I didn't even recognize these lyrics from 12/12, I never listened to that much.

Also glad to finally get It's Better This Way on wax, that had always felt like a hole in the collection, second half of that album slaps. Unfortunately they put whack new versions of Vanilla Sky and Keep it Booming which really kill the vibe, and the "in the darkness" song is the worst piece of music I've heard in a long time.

Hard to believe this is the best his team could do. Huge disappointment to see 4eva N a Day and Return of 4eva get desecrated like this after waiting so long to get them on streaming. Krit deserves better as an artist.

You can still stream/download the OG tapes on DatPiff for free.
Yeah, I’m bummed about 4eva Na Day. Still kicking myself for not picking up the Green Streets version for $20ish on Amazon last year. Luckily I got the Green Streets versions of Wuz Here & Return years ago.

Unfortunately this is just how it goes with mixtapes. It’s almost impossible to clear all of the samples when they never cleared them originally when they released these as free downloads.

Back