Hip Hop

A lot of the hip hop I listen to is on the heavier side content-wise. Sometimes I just need a palate cleanser and Curren$y is a go to.. Just going for a ride to clear my head or whatever - nothing is better.
Definitely ultimate vibes music. Great for any background music situation imo. And that's not dissing either as it may sound that way

Man I hope so. Don't have the loot for his whole discog on vinyl but just give me 4eva Is A Mighty Long Time 🤣

thats all I want too lol! I've been waiting on that shit for so long. I remember he mentioned a repress was going up on his site like last year or something and it never did. I got everything else on wax except that.

It's still one of the top 3 if not the top grail in my collection. Bought it at retail prices thinking nothing of it at the beginning of my vinyl journey and here we are.
We must have started similar times as this was one of the records I was thinking of starting with. Decided on some other stuff and then pretty quick after it was just gone and going for over $100

We must have started similar times as this was one of the records I was thinking of starting with. Decided on some other stuff and then pretty quick after it was just gone and going for over $100
Yeah, I started in late 2017. I didn't even really know about KRIT either at the time. I heard Keep the Devil Off and then listened to the album and randomly searched for the record and bought it. Had literally no idea about how albums can become so scarce so quick. Rookie luck and nothing more. I didn't even realize how expensive it got until a couple years later.

Back