Hip Hop

I know there's a couple of cassette collectors on here, so I'll post this here first, in honor of its 25th anniversary today. I bought a big lot of Jay-Z records and the guy included a cassette of Reasonable Doubt. It's an OG 1996 tape (this). Only issue is I don't have any way to play test this, so I have no clue how to price it. Case is cracked mostly along the spine (?), but that's easily replaceable. I would say the insert is VG+, and the cassette looks good. See the pictures below.

Again, I can't play test this, so I don't know what condition the tape is in. All I can say is that a lot of the records in the lot had all sorts of shelf wear on the sleeves, but all of the actual vinyl records themselves were super clean, very strong VG+ to NM. I assume the guy either never played them or took really good care when he did. But also, I'm guessing he got this cassette second-hand as most of the earlier albums he had in the lot were later pressings.

So hit me up if anyone is interested in this! Otherwise, I'll peddle it elsewhere 😂

760F921D-60C9-4D4A-85A9-F206BB610422.jpeg85834E19-5348-4AC2-9EB7-50D44A21D22A.jpeg2A742C69-FD1E-45C5-AB22-D1C64B123C2B.jpegEE5C676F-810A-4B4E-84AF-3B7098156C60.jpeg5615CD5B-43FE-4A8C-8B17-3C0410E08485.jpeg

Near Mint is not a secure site should i be worried?
So just looked at a diff item to test without finalizing and when you add to cart it adds in a little pop up modal that has a secure icon and says that modal is using encrypted SSL.

You can either trust that or click a link and then a new button to open in a new window that has the secure icon in the browser bar. Obviously with limited drop that is a time sink but there ya go

here's the secure link:. Stove God Cooks - Reasonable Drought

Hoping that getondown stocks this cormega later. Seems like there is a non-limited black wax variant.
Yeah I never saw any confirmation anywhere so I just went ahead and grabbed the Splatter w/ OG Cover from Tuff Kong. Might end up spending more than I need but apparently I'm in a spending mood today

Back