Hip Hop

Friday

Friday

So you're saying I should ACTUALLY listen to this finally 🤣

Friday

these are pretty dope - just not sure I can justify the double dip even though I really do love this album

So you're saying I should ACTUALLY listen to this finally 🤣
Yes, yes you should. It took a while to grow on me but its one of my favorites from last year now. I still listen to it pretty regularly, and I can't say that about too many other albums. I haven't bought much vinyl this year but I'm grabbing this!

Yes, yes you should. It took a while to grow on me but its one of my favorites from last year now. I still listen to it pretty regularly, and I can't say that about too many other albums. I haven't bought much vinyl this year but I'm grabbing this!
Last album I delayed this long after this much praise was TPOTIC and I bought that twice on vinyl (reg and deluxe) 🤣

No Silent Murder this time??? Hard pass.

EDIT: Wait, I'm stupid and it's in the middle. Wasn't it always at the end?? And I wish I could get just the record without the cassette tbh....

EDIT: Wait, I'm stupid and it's in the middle. Wasn't it always at the end?? And I wish I could get just the record without the cassette tbh....

just sell the cassette to some dummy like me who buys them

I never really properly listened to Stove God Cooks but I gave Reasonable Drought a listen last night and it’s pretty good. I’m starting a potential new job today so hopefully I like it and don’t have to cry about finances anymore. Then I can grab this on vinyl and go back to spending recklessly 😂

just sell the cassette to some dummy like me who buys them

Main reason I bought the bundle was for the tape

313D06EB-3537-43CB-8695-962965E805ED.jpeg

Back