Hip Hop

I keep trying to talk myself into buying this. I'm sure I'll regret it if I don't but was planning on getting Cormega and possibly Stove God too.

I feel you. Too many good records coming out at one time. I bought the bundle and I’m getting Stove God tomorrow so I gotta miss out on Cormega.

Got my DGSN boot today. The resolution on this cover art is rough. Nobody is going to be confused about authenticity
ha ha - yeah, mine arrived today and instantly noticed how soft the cover is. seriously should be the easiest part to get right.

for real though if you don’t want the cassette and that’s what is stopping you, I would buy it from you
My cc flips over tomorrow so think I'm gonna snag this in the morning (assuming it doesn't sell out by then but think it'll be gravy). DM me and we can work on the details (though think it says shipping in September)

U think its that popular this release? i kinda felt it was a lil under the radar.
Guess I'm wrong
it did sit for a minute on FB site now it seems like a lot of people want a copy now could've garnered more hype when it went out of stock? i honestly want this on CD.

Back