Hip Hop

Got my Che Noir x Apollo Brown - As God Intended vinyl in today that was restocked. Not sure what that "Wake Up" track is that's listed and shown in a pic on Mello Music Group site buy my copy doesn't list that track. However, Blood is Thicker is not listed also so seems to be missing for sure which kind of sucks.

May need to keep my eyes peeled to upgrade to an OG copy at some point.

And here I am really considering a purchase - of the 500 collection... o_O
International shipping is $45 though. :(

Edit: The $6k framed variants are all original, unique paintings and "domestic shipping included". ;)

Guess you should do that $6k then, eh...? They aren't exactly full on paintings, though; they are just individually embellished.

This $200 joint is smaller than I wanted and a little busy with the "entended" elements, but I've been waiting for another shot at one of these since missing the original run of 100 prints through Stones Throw/Rappcats in 2010 and then the Hoe Cakes print they did in a run of 40 and offered at a mini exhibit/ pop up at the Rappcats in Los Angeles a handful of years ago.

Guess you should do that $6k then, eh...? They aren't exactly full on paintings, though; they are just individually embellished.

This $200 joint is smaller than I wanted and a little busy with the "entended" elements, but I've been waiting for another shot at one of these since missing the original run of 100 prints through Stones Throw/Rappcats in 2010 and then the Hoe Cakes print they did in a run of 40 and offered at a mini exhibit/ pop up at the Rappcats in Los Angeles a handful of years ago.
Haha, if money wasn’t a problem…

Apparently there was a random restock of Mach's Hard Lemonade briefly. Allegedly this is part of Mach's bday sale....may be more things popping up today
I’ll head for bed now but if for any reason Tuez-les Tous, Kill 'Em All and Pray For Haiti should be available as vinyl or prints, I’d be grateful if someone could purchase an extra copy - I’ll p(r)ay first thing in the morning. 🧙‍♂️

Kill 'Em All and Pray For Haiti should be available as vinyl or prints,

Kill Em All is sitting in the Soul Assasins warehouse due to the sample issues. Not sure if we will ever get that unless its as a mystery item or something

P4H definitely is going thru Daupe unless they can't get a plant then Nature Sounds will do it. I got u on the TLT tho if I see a copy

I would be down for that. Shipping is killer to the states
That's why I was hoping 🤣. It technically fits the clues and I would be pretty happy with that.

I know Tuff Kong uses GetOnDown for some releases so maybe we'll get one from them?

That's why I was hoping 🤣. It technically fits the clues and I would be pretty happy with that.I know Tuff Kong uses GetOnDown for some releases so maybe we'll get one from them?
I was thinking same thing

That's why I was hoping 🤣. It technically fits the clues and I would be pretty happy with that.

I know Tuff Kong uses GetOnDown for some releases so maybe we'll get one from them?
Man I hope so. I was hoping they’d get copies of the Kota album, but I’ve only found that one in European shops

Back