Hip Hop

Grabbed Organized Grime and HWH 4+7, this just made my day thank you. Anyone looking to sell Reject on Steroids hmu and make my week.

@Believer101 HWH 1-3 are coming next, somebody got the test pressings. Apparently these editions should sound really good, and Reject 2 does in fact sound great. This is all according to reddit gossip.
I keep being tempted by the Reject 2 boot but I'm a nerd and going to be trying for the legit press.

Besides Pray For Paris (Which I forgot about the drop so missed the shit show entirely) I'm not the biggest fan of Gunn tbh so I'd probably grab the boots for those cheap. However, as a Jew it just feels wrong buying / displaying records with Hitler plastered all over it 😂

I keep being tempted by the Reject 2 boot but I'm a nerd and going to be trying for the legit press.

Besides Pray For Paris (Which I forgot about the drop so missed the shit show entirely) I'm not the biggest fan of Gunn tbh so I'd probably grab the boots for those cheap. However, as a Jew it just feels wrong buying / displaying records with Hitler plastered all over it 😂

Facebook is banning people for posting those covers aswell lol

Your Old Droog - Time (2 LP) pre-order
other expensive variants available on site
TimeVinyl1_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Back