Hip Hop

Just snagged this if anyone else is looking for this too:

EDIT: I just noticed/found out that these Repress ones on the Brown/Bone don't have Blood Is Thicker on it. Anyone have any idea why? That's kind of disappointing.

Last edited:
Just snagged this if anyone else is looking for this too:

EDIT: I just noticed/found out that these Repress ones on the Brown/Bone don't have Blood Is Thicker on it. Anyone have any idea why? That's kind of disappointing.

I was just going to ask the same thing. Instead, there's a track called "Wake Up" listed

I was just going to ask the same thing. Instead, there's a track called "Wake Up" listed
Yeah no clue what that's about. I'm going to keep my order in as it's better than nothing and looks like the other copies are too pricey second hand for me. If I ever find a reasonable copy with Blood Is Thicker I can just sell or PIF this.

And curious what this Wake Up is too now as I don't recognize anything by that name

No, because you see, there's a new album coming out Friday called DAMN. and he's going back and retitling the first one to be NATION. and it's all coming full circle. Kendrick's just that far ahead, man.
View attachment 102545
Ptsd lol
I finally received and spun those HWH boots (5 and 6) and I thought they sounded great. I have no idea where the files were sourced from but they sounded good on my turntable.
I got Reject 2 today and yea it sounds great

Back