Hip Hop

This message is an update for everyone who has ordered the Flee Lord x Pete Rock People's Champ vinyl.

First of all, I want to apologize for how long it's been since the pre orders went live , and still haven't been shipped. I am working day and night trying to find a way to get them out to you as soon as possible, and even took down the unsold pre orders in until I get a solid date regarding when they will be ready. However, I just wanted to give everyone an update and explain what has caused the delay.

Right after the vinyls went up for pre order and were, Loyalty or Death became Lord Mobb. Because of that, there were some legal issues that delayed the pressing process as well as some design changes that had to be made, after the orders were already placed.

In the meantime, the pressing plant where the vinyl were ordered had shut down due to staff testing positive for COVID. After the plant resumed their operations, they were so backed up, that they couldn't give me a solid date regarding when they will finally be done. At this point, the estimated date is getting even longer rather than shorter. I was told that they will be ready 16 weeks from now, or in 12 weeks if I pay an extra 1000$. Therefore, I had reached out to all the record labels homies (who press/sell vinyl) that I know trying to find a plant that can do a rush order much sooner that 12 weeks. I already found a place that might be able to get them pressed within a month or so. So I will have another important update as soon as I hear back from the lints I reached out to today.

I am also thinking about making some 7 inch exclusive vinyl with some unreleased Flee Lord track/s I have in my stash, and I'm going to include them with every order. Only people who ordered the People's Champ vinyl from me will get those once they finally ship.

I really apologize for this nonsense. I know that its gonna be almost a year in a few months. I just want to let you know that I'm on it.

Sincerely,

Trillmatic

Thanks. I slept on grabbing it until is disappeared one day
Yeah I've been sleeping on this too. Glad it's back up but seeing the grey one not even low stock yet makes me keep putting it off for now with RSD and the new Conway being teased from DRW too 😂

Hitler 4 was sold out by the time I saw this, I would have liked that one for The Cow. took a gamble with Hitler 5 and 6. I will report back on them when I get them

I wanna grab Hitler 7 and Reject 2 so bad but also don't want to chance it.

This would be much appreciated 🙌

Edit: Hitler 7 is gone now too 😬

Those WSG boots! Please post again if y'all see more pop up anywhere, snagged 5 and 6 for now but definitely want the others. Fingers crossed for FLYGOD and HWH2!

Looks like 4, 5, 6, and 7 are back with reject 2

This was removed from the website for awhile but it’s back up now.

Looks like 4, 5, 6, and 7 are back with reject 2

Grabbed Organized Grime and HWH 4+7, this just made my day thank you. Anyone looking to sell Reject on Steroids hmu and make my week.

@Believer101 HWH 1-3 are coming next, somebody got the test pressings. Apparently these editions should sound really good, and Reject 2 does in fact sound great. This is all according to reddit gossip.

Last edited:
Grabbed Organized Grime and HWH 4+7, this just made my day thank you.

@Believer101 HWH 1-3 are coming next, somebody got the test pressings. Apparently these editions should sound really good, and Reject 2 does in fact sound great. This is all according to reddit gossip.
I would love to be able to report but it seems like USPS messed something up and ended up going to another post office when they were supposed to be delivered yesterday...hopefully they are able to fix it and they show up in the next couple of days.

Grabbed Organized Grime and HWH 4+7, this just made my day thank you. Anyone looking to sell Reject on Steroids hmu and make my week.

I need 2 and 3 so id be pretty happy with this.
Just wanna complete it and be done with it already lol sick of constantly checking prices on the ones ive missed haha

I need 2 and 3 so id be pretty happy with this.
Just wanna complete it and be done with it already lol sick of constantly checking prices on the ones ive missed haha
I'm jealous that you actually have authentic copies of his albums, the only real WSG I have are Pray for Paris and the Mr. Green album. Do you have almost everything?

I slept on WSG because his prices were already sky-high when I started collecting Griselda, but I have everything from Benny except TT3 and everything from Conway except Steroids 1 and the WSG collabs.

Back