Hip Hop

Has anyone found any confirmation of Pain and Loyal to the Game being on the Above the Rim wax? They are on the new digital version that’s on streaming services now

First time on vinyl since 1994 for this Death Row classic! This 180g 2LP gatefold edition features the original songs pressed on colored vinyl (Opaque Canary Yellow and Opaque Tangerine); includes tracks by SWV, Tha Dogg Pound Gangstas, Al B. Sure! and Thug Life.
Limited to a worldwide run of 2500.

What titles for drop 1 you going for bro?

Brain Telephone and what else? I need to try and find a place selling Brain Telephone myself, let me know if you see anything out there
Frankie and the Witch Fingers - Brain Telephone (Psych Rock)
Jazz Dispensary - The Dank D-Funk Blend Vol. 2 (I have all of the comps from this series going back to the boxset however many RSD's ago)

First time on vinyl since 1994 for this Death Row classic! This 180g 2LP gatefold edition features the original songs pressed on colored vinyl (Opaque Canary Yellow and Opaque Tangerine); includes tracks by SWV, Tha Dogg Pound Gangstas, Al B. Sure! and Thug Life.
Limited to a worldwide run of 2500.
This reads to me like it’s the original LP songs which does not have Pain

June definites for me are Lupe F&L, SV Fantastic, and Above the Rim. Non-rap definites are Donny Hathaway & Soul Slabs.

Maybes are the Chief Keefs, Piñata 84, Al Green, Fela, Biggie, and Psycheground. I just spent a bunch on records though so those maybes are probably gonna be no’s.

This reads to me like it’s the original LP songs which does not have Pain
Those tracks are on the cassette if you’re into those.

Blockhead preorder. There is a green of /100, black and some bundles.

Good price until you see the shipping. Showing 30/100 remaining on the green.

What are u guys keen for on RSD drop 1?
I'm grabbing both of those Chief Keefs for sure. I may grab the Slum Village, although I've already got an OG copy. Lot of non-hip hop stuff I'm into for this drop. I'm most excited about Fat Beats re-opening their physical store.

Yeah. It's actually an old album from 2016

I had never heard of this project. I'm listening now. It's actually pretty good.

I'm grabbing both of those Chief Keefs for sure. I may grab the Slum Village, although I've already got an OG copy. Lot of non-hip hop stuff I'm into for this drop. I'm most excited about Fat Beats re-opening their physical store.

I had never heard of this project. I'm listening now. It's actually pretty good.

That's how I'm feeling. I'd never heard of it before, either. They were locked up together

Back