Help me discover new(er) music via SPOTIFY Playlist

Hey, that's me!

That song has received a lot of play around here for a couple months now, and the album is a decent ways ahead of anything else on my Q2 albums list so far - glad you fell in love with it too!

That's me! Glad you enjoyed them! They've all gotten tons of plays over the past few years in our house. The Son Little album grew on my wife and I a ton last year. We both liked it a lot when we first heard it, but fell in love with it more and more with each listen. Excited for the same to happen to you!

Send me yo' email addy!

All - I listened to the playlist twice. Yes, I know, I am insane!

I will be sending out 5 gift cards. I picked these based on my favorite recs, or the volume of recommendations I liked per user (taking into consideration how many songs they put!)

@DevonJD - sent
@avecigrec - sent
@RowBearToe - sent
@Turbo - sent
@Matt M - sent

Thank you all SOO much for this playlist. Truly amazing. I've discovered a ton of new bands, dove deeper into some bands I knew of but didn't give the time of day, and fell completely in love with a few.

I have "closed" the Playlist so it is locked in the time continuum. I will start a Playlist #2 sometime once everyone has a chance to listen, enjoy, and think of new recs. Probably in a few months.

I told my wife and best friend about the playlist and quality/quantity of songs and they were blown away that this kind of community exists.

Love y'all, you're the best!

Last edited:
Best new discovery: Sego
I'm riding scotthilk's coattails here, but there's a lot of great stuff on this playlist... and it's diverse. Nice work everyone.

I'd also never heard of Sego. I like them, but can't quite figure out who they remind me of. The first track on Sego Sucks (Neon Me Out) reminds me a bit of Pepper by the Butthole Surfers. And I think the vocals remind me of James Murphy from LCD Soundsystem. Either way, I dig it.

Back