Help me discover new(er) music via SPOTIFY Playlist

scotthilk

Hello wonderful N&G Crew -

I am in a bit of a rut on new music. I used to be on the "cutting edge" (lol) of new releases back when what.cd and other torrent sites were flourishing. In the last 5 years or so, I've really gone back in time to discover older artists and re-connect with artists I love. WHICH, has been GREAT! However, I know there are soooo many good new bands out there, and I just don't have time to locate em' all. I need some fresh tunes.

Thus, I have created a collaborative SPOTIFY playlist. I am asking you to put 5-10 of your favorite songs over the past few years on it. Preferably from artists that may be a bit under the radar, or a little more obscure/unknown/underground/coming up.

PLAYLIST LINK:

If it helps, here's my Discogs to see what I collect and love: https://www.discogs.com/user/skitns/collection

Last - for any amazing new discoveries I find and fall in love with, I will make sure to reward the "recommender". I plan to hand out some BandCamp gift cards!

Thanks, love y'all!

Scott

Last edited:
I don't really use Spotify much- I'm following the playlist now, but how do I add to it? When I click the 3 dots next to a song and go to Add to Playlist, I don't see it as an option.
I clicked on the heart icon, and then it showed in my playlist section. I dragged and dropped from there

By the way I won't spam your playlist otherwise I would have pretty much dropped this compilation album in which is one of my favourite new releases this year. I think it's gone massively under the radar.

I'm completely in love with it.

Back