Help me discover new(er) music via SPOTIFY Playlist

The first Bandcamp Gift Card winner is 'Shayne' - whoever you are!

Cha Wa was the first artist I instantly fell in love with from the list.

Name is added to the bandcamp card list once I know who you are!

Hey, that's me!

That song has received a lot of play around here for a couple months now, and the album is a decent ways ahead of anything else on my Q2 albums list so far - glad you fell in love with it too!

Love it! They're awesome. I just get excited when Milwaukee bands get some recognition. We can only hang on to the Violent Femmes for so long.
My wife ordered a couple Dead Horses records direct from the band (sadly they were out of the one I most liked when she played them for me on Spotify) and wound up in a nearly month-long back and forth with them (Dan, specifically) that was so friendly and accommodating (figuring out the best cross-border shipping option, etc.) Not only do I enjoy their music, they seem like fine folk to boot!

Who is 'Rob'? (Am I supposed to know your first names?)

Rob - key picks w/ Son Little, Rachael & Vilray, Tall Tall Trees.

Identify yo'self! You're the winner of the 2nd Bandcamp gift card!

That's me! Glad you enjoyed them! They've all gotten tons of plays over the past few years in our house. The Son Little album grew on my wife and I a ton last year. We both liked it a lot when we first heard it, but fell in love with it more and more with each listen. Excited for the same to happen to you!

That's me! Glad you enjoyed them! They've all gotten tons of plays over the past few years in our house. The Son Little album grew on my wife and I a ton last year. We both liked it a lot when we first heard it, but fell in love with it more and more with each listen. Excited for the same to happen to you!
I've got to go back to that Son Little again, his self-titled album is an absolute gem, but I got distracted by the end of the world when Aloha came out...

Back