Gimme Metal Vinyl Club

You can see they mailed it in one of vacuum sealed mailers, which I hate. After cutting it open, there was the smaller mailer inside and that’s when I felt something was off. It was awful flat and light. I lifted the album cover up and there was nothing behind it except the outer sleeve. I emailed them already. Should I message them on IG? I doubt I get a replacement with only 200 available.

contacted store@gimmeradio.com and they contacted me back in less than 24 hrs. saying "We will get a replacement ordered and sent to you" for the Possessed album limited to 200 copies, that has been three weeks ago and i haven't received a replacement yet.contacted them this past Thurs. on the 15th about my damaged Leprosy record sleeve have yet to hear anything back from them.just hoping it's the weekend so they haven't gotten back to me if they choose to ignore me and don't respond within a couple of weeks i plan on opening a PP dispute.

I’m not expecting a response until after the weekend. It’s just a weird thing to happen.
I don’t know how you forget to include the record. Hopefully you’ll get your issues resolved and you don’t have to get PP involved.

I’m not expecting a response until after the weekend. It’s just a weird thing to happen.
I don’t know how you forget to include the record. Hopefully you’ll get your issues resolved and you don’t have to get PP involved.
if you don't mind could you let me know when or if they got back with you on your issue it would be greatly appreciated.

@Vinyl&Kicks86 I received an email with an apology and second email with a replacement order with a shipping notice to come once it’s ready to ship.
I would shoot them another email with your concerns.

contacted store@gimmeradio.com and they contacted me back in less than 24 hrs. saying "We will get a replacement ordered and sent to you" for the Possessed album limited to 200 copies, that has been three weeks ago and i haven't received a replacement yet.contacted them this past Thurs. on the 15th about my damaged Leprosy record sleeve have yet to hear anything back from them.just hoping it's the weekend so they haven't gotten back to me if they choose to ignore me and don't respond within a couple of weeks i plan on opening a PP dispute.

i emailed them thursday i believe they are just ignoring me now.last time i emailed them about my Seven Churches album issue they got back to me immediately. i'll try and resend my last email tho i know they got it because i got a automated email that they received my email. ☹️
got a email and they're shipping out replacements. :)

The December Gimme Metal Vinyl Club Pick is HERE!​

Bolt Thrower - Those Once Loyal​

That’s 4/4 for me - great album.

PLUS a Vinyl Club Member Offer! Get 15% off Gimme's exclusive pressing of Six Feet Under's "Nightmares of the Decomposed. I’ll pass on this though

I don’t own that Bolt Thrower but I know it was either a RSD/BFRSD recently. I will probably stay on for December. I’m wondering if they are going to change gears a little for the new year? I’d like to see them mix it up a little more.

I don’t own that Bolt Thrower but I know it was either a RSD/BFRSD recently. I will probably stay on for December. I’m wondering if they are going to change gears a little for the new year? I’d like to see them mix it up a little more.
Agreed, I’d like to see them do some Black Metal or straight up old school metal. Either way I’m still in and have had no issues so far - bar a bit of noise on Leprosy, I’ve been happy.

They’ve been killing it with curation, albeit very centered around death metal so far. Hoping to see some thrash classics, heavy metal/NWOBHM, and black metal picks soon. Unfortunately I've owned everything except Possessed but the variants have been cool so I'm in for the long haul.

Bolt Thrower's best IMHO are IVth Crusade and Warmaster but they literally don't have a bad release, and Those Once Loyal would probably be my #3 from their discography. BT has one of if not THE most solid catalog in extreme music for my money. Highly recommend anyone who is a part of this club who isn't familiar to hold on for December and dive in head first with this pick.

Streamed it and the music is awesome but I hate the cookie monster vocals

Back