Game of Thrones

I honestly haven't given the show a moment's thought since it ended.
I tend to slowly digest things after I finish them and most of the time my initial opinions remain the same but not this one. The last season sours the more I think about it. They could’ve kept the exact same ending (tho I’ll still howl about my wronged Dany) but how they got there, what they could’ve done, the whole potential of it just bums me out.

Still miss it too... looking forward to the prequels
Yes! So is this thread where we’ll discuss those? Definitely looking forward to seeing what they do.

I think this thread would be great!

I haven't been paying a lot of attention to what the prequels are about. Can anyone fill me in?

I really want there to be an Arya spin off. But doubtful, right?

I think this thread would be great!

I haven't been paying a lot of attention to what the prequels are about. Can anyone fill me in?

I really want there to be an Arya spin off. But doubtful, right?
I think the creators said there were no plans to do an Arya spinoff almost immediately after the finale.

I tend to slowly digest things after I finish them and most of the time my initial opinions remain the same but not this one. The last season sours the more I think about it. They could’ve kept the exact same ending (tho I’ll still howl about my wronged Dany) but how they got there, what they could’ve done, the whole potential of it just bums me out.
Same. Too many moments that were truly spectacular only to be trashed by one of the worst finales.

Oh well, on to other shows.

Back