Fresh Grabs

It's been over a month since I last posted in here as I was purposely trying to chill tf out lately haha

Also, I think it was someone in here that posted the Hudson sleeve deal on Amazon awhile back? It was such a good deal I just grabbed it even though i'm not much of a fan of there outer sleeves but really like there inners.. Well, they messed up the order in my favor and just sent me 600 inner sleeves for $30 so a huge thanks if it was here! I've now gotten 1100 Hudson inner sleeves for under $60 in the last year 🤪.. Should be Purdy good for awhile!

IMG_20221212_235823.jpg

Took this picture already so just included the entire A24 order which was my first with them directly along with the Pearl soundtrack pre-order as they had a rare 30% off sale. The Midsommar packaging is super nice!
IMG_20221212_235935.jpg
IMG_20221213_000053.jpg

View attachment 161151
Finally found a decent priced copy of this one. No clue why someone hasn’t reissued it recently. Such a well recorded album.
It really does sound amazing. I'm so happy I found a copy after searching for so long too. Honestly other than the stupid cost on most now, I think it's true that they all sound great.

That the craftsman Blow Up? Love that series and hope they do the rest of the TBM catalogue on vinyl

It's indeed. I was missing this one from the first press and they just did a second. Ayako's are TBM too, was missing these two.

They actually reissued almost all of them but on CD with the Supreme Collection 1500. There are 100 CD, some available for the first time on CD. Now if they could do the same but on vinyl...

Back