Fresh Grabs

20221129_215301.jpg
Bibio's Vignetting The Compost LP & Ovals and Emeralds 10"
So glad Bibio's final Mush albums finally got a vinyl release. They've never been released on Vinyl - and the Ovals EP hasn't even had a physical press before. These two are probably some of my favorite stuff that he's done.

There's some weirdness around this release where copies were pulled from stores because they were accidentally released too early or something? And preorders for it were cancelled but some people got their order last year. Not sure if that's all sorted but I've heard nothing about this release.

I still haven't purchased any records since September outside of the duplicate アダンの風 from mid-october at Ichiko Aoba's (青葉市子) show.

October/November Acquisitions

Gifts

Plains - I Walked With You a Ways (signed)
Demon's Souls Original Soundtrack

20221201_140001.jpg

Plains was gifted to me by @avecigrec about two weeks ago out of the blue. Thank you very much again for this one; it's a surefire favorite this year despite my overall unsure feelings about country/Americana music on the whole.
The Demon's Souls soundtrack was won in one of the giveaways from the Paladin vinyl IG page. Thank you again to @Ethos99 for the record.

I bought a The Pavilion of Dreams shirt at MP in mid-October while browsing new wares:

20221201_140235.jpg

Pins

Kirby [Drink]
My Neighbor Totoro [Holding Berry]

Cat [Black]
Cat [White]
Patrick Star [Is Mayonnaise an Instrument?]

Kraftwerk [Computer World]
20221201_141504.jpg

The top and middle rows were bought during a Hot Topic sale, but the Kraftwerk one was purchased at MP just last month.

Last edited:
Back