Fresh Grabs

Hunter and Brutus wanted to show off the new vinyl I've added to the collection over the last couple days.
20230920_215311.jpg
Brand Nubian - Foundation
Ice Cube - Everything's corrupt
Aesop Rock - Skelethon (10th anniversary)
KMD - Black Bastards
Temptations - Puzzle People
Aesop Rock - Spirit World
Lice - Triple Fat Lice
Michael Jackson - Ben

Hunter and Brutus wanted to show off the new vinyl I've added to the collection over the last couple days.
View attachment 182835
Brand Nubian - Foundation
Ice Cube - Everything's corrupt
Aesop Rock - Skelethon (10th anniversary)
KMD - Black Bastards
Temptations - Puzzle People
Aesop Rock - Spirit World
Lice - Triple Fat Lice
Michael Jackson - Ben

Great additions!

Got the Nanci Griffith box today. It’s been a month of boxsets, also got the new Neil, DeYarmond Edison and Let It Be boxes. Which is a bunch of stupid in my part given my backlog. I have a record a piece from the Carpenters and Garth Brooks boxes, two from the last Bowie and entire Brittan and Flemenco boxes that are unplayed.

My name is Lee and I am addicted to records.

Yeah I got this a while back. Can’t play the SACD layer anymore but even still it’s a great press and master of the album.
Believe it's a hybrid, so maybe you still have an ol' CD player around to play it?

Yeah, it sounds great. My vinyl copy has more surface noise than I'd like, so I had to sidestep and find the best digital version I could. And it was surprisingly affordable.

Believe it's a hybrid, so maybe you still have an ol' CD player around to play it?

Yeah, it sounds great. My vinyl copy has more surface noise than I'd like, so I had to sidestep and find the best digital version I could. And it was surprisingly affordable.

Oh yeah I made an informed decision to get a cd, rather than SACD, transport last year when my old Sony SACD player started playing up. The cd layer of it still sounds way better than the original commercial release.

But then my new cd transport sounds way better than the old sacd player it replaced across the board so maybe not a fair contest!

I've been on a Beatles tear lately. Gobbling up UK 1st press Mono's and Mofi's to complete my collection. Have 3 more Mofi's to go. This is the one I am dreading the most. I know Joe has been after it awhile. Hopefully he gets his so I don't have as much competition. :D
this one's going to @Joe Mac! I found it for a crazy good price and knew he was lookin for it so bought it and asked questions later haha.

Let me know which other MoFis you're missing...

Back