Fresh Grabs

View attachment 165057
What just me? Okay fine, MOAR GROOOBLES. The DSOTM is the 1974. Looks completely untouched, I don't even think the booklet or posters or postcard have ever been handled from the looks of it.

Nice! The Elvis Costello looks interesting! I have the MOFI of that one (and it's good) - but I imagine it's triple the price of the japanese press at this point.

Ooo, I wonder when mine will show up!

Hopefully soon!

I haven't received a shipping notice through Bandcamp, but I don't always. They mail our from just across the water, so mine came overnight - so fresh there's not even a discogs page for the new LP (just the CD that cake out almost 2 months ago)

The National – Sad Songs For Dirty Lovers (Brassland, 2017 Vinyl Me Please Exclusive Pressing)

Masssssive thanks to @TCell for this PIF! 9 Weeks from Canada which I didn't think was too bad really! Cant wait to dig into this, it might just be my favourite National album!

IMG_2025.JPG

The Keith Tippett Group – How Long This Time? Live 1970 (British Progressive Jazz, 2023 First Pressing)

The first vinyl release from the British Progressive Jazz label, which is run by Matt Parker formally of Jazz In Britain. A killer release from The Keith Tippett Group which now increases their releases to 3 in total. I'm fortunate enough to have the other 2 as well so I will be binging this weekend!

IMG_2024.JPG

A note on those test pressings! Sundazed gives them out for free with orders over $100 usually, but recently dropped it down to $50 orders. It’s kinda fun to get something random in a box if you plan to order from them anytime soon. Obviously getting ones ya want (instead of mystery ones) for $11 is also pretty sweet!
I had no idea about that! Appreciate the info as that makes a little more sense why the guy was selling around 10 of them at the time.. I had been meaning to pick up the Buck Owens anyways so the other two were mostly just intriguing throw ins to the get the overall price down. That's a pretty awesome little throw in for sure at only $50 so i'll be looking at Sundazed direct site a bit closer now as they release quite a few interesting titles I didn't know I needed until after sampling a bit which is both nice and extremely dangerous!

I had no idea about that! Appreciate the info as that makes a little more sense why the guy was selling around 10 of them at the time.. I had been meaning to pick up the Buck Owens anyways so the other two were mostly just intriguing throw ins to the get the overall price down. That's a pretty awesome little throw in for sure at only $50 so i'll be looking at Sundazed direct site a bit closer now as they release quite a few interesting titles I didn't know I needed until after sampling a bit which is both nice and extremely dangerous!
They have a whole Kevin Gray section of their website so you KNOW i love Sundazed 😍😍

Back