Fresh Grabs

Well shit the generosity of everyone here astounds me. And I am actually shaken by the kindness shown to me.

First off
20190705_143010.jpg
Thank you @gaporter for trading me for Courtney Barnetts "Tell Me How You Really Feel". I have been wanting this one for a while!

20190705_142958.jpg
Thank you @Joe Mac for this excellent pif of Radioheads "Ok Computer". This is actually my first Radiohead record in my collection. I've been a fan of theirs for sometime.

20190705_142940.jpg

And finally holy shit @teefer thank you so much for this lot. We had originally just traded for BBNG but today I get a big box from amazon and lo and behold he included Radioheads "A Moon Shaped Pool" and Bob Dylans "Dylan" as well. Honestly thank you so much for helping fill some moon shaped holes in my collection.

Well shit the generosity of everyone here astounds me. And I am actually shaken by the kindness shown to me.

First off
View attachment 9979
Thank you @gaporter for trading me for Courtney Barnetts "Tell Me How You Really Feel". I have been wanting this one for a while!

View attachment 9980
Thank you @Joe Mac for this excellent pif of Radioheads "Ok Computer". This is actually my first Radiohead record in my collection. I've been a fan of theirs for sometime.

View attachment 9982

And finally holy shit @teefer thank you so much for this lot. We had originally just traded for BBNG but today I get a big box from amazon and lo and behold he included Radioheads "A Moon Shaped Pool" and Bob Dylans "Dylan" as well. Honestly thank you so much for helping fill some moon shaped holes in my collection.

Awesome! That’s a great haul there! Hope you enjoy OK Computer, it’s one of my all time favourites 😀

4gr5OI7.jpg

The Soothesayer is a 1979 Japanese first press, and looks like it’s never been played. Absolutely stoked on that one as it’s always a pleasure adding more Shorter to the collection.

Taj Mahal is so warped and importCDs doesn’t do replacements. Looks like something from the Matherverse. ☹
Has anyone had success flattening a transparent colored record without sound deterioration? Or should I just return it for a refund?

Last edited:
Well mi amigos my fresh grabs today is rather ridiculous tbh. I flew back to L.A. to help my father move and I’m right now taking a break going through my record collection here and it’s both impressive and overwhelming. I found a mono Kind of Blue 6 eye. Scratched, got my Autographed Stakes is high back, found my pre gas drawls Doom albums that he pressed up, and I’ve only been through 2 crates! I don’t know how I’m going to ship this stuff, but I’m going to get that done plus move my dad to a better apartment AND clean out the Hoard that my stepmom has amassed. Overwhelmed is an understatement.....wish me luck!

View attachment 8416

I know I'm late, but... holy dicks!

Taj Mahal is so warped and importCDs doesn’t do replacements. Looks like something from the Matherverse. ☹
YEEEELLO, I couldn't help but feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

-glances at post above-

GADZOOKS!

YEEEELLO, I couldn't help but feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

-glances at post above-

GADZOOKS!
Hahah, didn’t want to disturb you with a tag but I guess it found it’s way to you anyway.
My apologies, no disrespect or any sort of slander intended. ✌️

Anywho, I need to be smart like you and get a vinyl flat.

Back