Fresh Grabs

Matt M

Someone left empty boxes in your room?

BogusHighlevelEyelashpitviper-max-1mb.gif
I have a lot of cleaning to do. Still some RSD, these, and I think the kid wants to take me to the record store for Fathers Day. Some great stuff coming in lately!

Matt M

My Daughter took me to the local for Father's Day after a nice lunch and Orange Kool-Aid ice cream. Picked up 3 I've really been wanting, and a Wilco that @hatfieldpdx will be happy to see I have 😂.

Arab Strap - As Days Get Dark
Wilco - Sky Blue Sky
Nick Cave and Warren Ellis - Carnage
Curtis Amy and Dupree Bolton - Katanga
0626D60A-3399-4D46-9C9D-1B1958593265.jpeg
And everything in those boxes that showed up last week. Starting with the club stuff -

Dorothy Ashby - The Rubaiyat of...
Merle Haggard & The Strangers - I'm a Lonesome Fugitive
Sharon Van Etten - epic Ten
The Doors - s/t
EF61B02C-672A-44B4-8B35-9BA5B9826128.jpeg

Free Bandbox, coupla pre-order and a coupla Amazon cheapies.

Nada Surf - the weight is a gift
Rose City Band - Earth Trip
Daniel Norgren - Live
Bill Callahan - Gold Record
Neil Young and Crazy Horse - Way Down in the Rust Bucket
060BB536-2137-40FC-B485-A5FCE17614CD.jpegC33D3FA1-6D78-49E8-B108-9E7CF99E3EFC.jpeg

hatfieldpdx

My Daughter took me to the local for Father's Day after a nice lunch and Orange Kool-Aid ice cream. Picked up 3 I've really been wanting, and a Wilco that @hatfieldpdx will be happy to see I have 😂.

Arab Strap - As Days Get Dark
Wilco - Sky Blue Sky
Nick Cave and Warren Ellis - Carnage
Curtis Amy and Dupree Bolton - Katanga
View attachment 103194
And everything in those boxes that showed up last week. Starting with the club stuff -

Dorothy Ashby - The Rubaiyat of...
Merle Haggard & The Strangers - I'm a Lonesome Fugitive
Sharon Van Etten - epic Ten
The Doors - s/t
View attachment 103195

Free Bandbox, coupla pre-order and a coupla Amazon cheapies.

Nada Surf - the weight is a gift
Rose City Band - Earth Trip
Daniel Norgren - Live
Bill Callahan - Gold Record
Neil Young and Crazy Horse - Way Down in the Rust Bucket
View attachment 103196View attachment 103197
Where is A Ghost is Born? :ROFLMAO: That said, Sky Blue Sky is a solid add. I have that Rose City Band on the way, and Rust Bucket is sooo good.

Matt M

Where is A Ghost is Born? :ROFLMAO: That said, Sky Blue Sky is a solid add. I have that Rose City Band on the way, and Rust Bucket is sooo good.
Yeah, I realized after I bought it that it was supposed to be Ghost 😂. I'll get it at some point. Looking forward to spinning them all. Gotta find time, I've been off work and out of town.

TenderLovingKiller®

Rainy Day Fresh Grabs
55801E7D-8DBA-4A50-8D00-E25B24540321.jpeg

Jim Croce - You Don’t Mess Around With Jim
Neil Young - Silver & Gold
Morgan Wade - Reckless
Guided By Voices - Surrender Your Poppy Field
Eric Clapton - Slowhands
Merl Saunders & Jerry Garcia - Live At Keystone
Doug Sahm And Band - Doug Sahm & Band

I headed on down to Oly today and after meeting up with @JonnyH at Olympia Coffee I walked over to one of my favorite record stores, Rainy Day Records, and walked out with some winners. Doug Sahm, Clapton, and Croce are all great records that weren’t part of my collection but they were all under $9 a piece and in really great condition, I couldn’t pass them up. GBV was one of the 3 albums they released in 2020, it’s probably my favorite of the three but wasn’t planning on purchasing the record but when it was sitting in the used record bin for only $10 I figured I might as well pick it up. The Merl/Garcia album is fire and while the cover is a litttle worn the albums themselves are in fantastic condition. The two new LPs I picked up are both great the Neil Young album was the first Neil Young album I ever purchased (on CD) and The Morgan Wade LP is an AOTY shortlist contender.