Fresh Grabs

How’s that Marvin?
Just listening to it now and it sounds v good to my inexpert ears. I note on Cogs there's a bit of criticism of the cover reproduction (it certainly doesn't sparkle like the 1st pressing on there). It's a great album.

How’s that Marvin?

Just listening to it now and it sounds v good to my inexpert ears. I note on Cogs there's a bit of criticism of the cover reproduction (it certainly doesn't sparkle like the 1st pressing on there). It's a great album.

I'll attest that it sounds great. Never had an issue with back to black EU pressings to be honest. Fairly priced for what you get.

That album is highly underrated in his discography. I'm glad you like it @Poly-Rythmo !!

I’ve genuinely just wanted to check if my Bull Moose had the Maggie Rogers vinyl in and I walked out with someone’s well cared for Queen collection...I just kept adding them to my basket. Left a couple fun singles behind too. Pardon the kitchen clutter

(Edit: Just checked them all out, really good condition, mostly Euro pressings, and I did not know Made in Heaven and Queen Rocks went for those prices...)

PXL_20210508_014812860.jpgPXL_20210508_014920791.MP.jpg
PXL_20210508_014955384.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve genuinely just wanted to check if my Bull Moose had the Maggie Rogers vinyl in and I walked out with someone’s well cared for Queen collection...I just kept adding them to my basket. Left a couple fun singles behind too. Pardon the kitchen clutter

(Edit: Just checked them all out, really good condition, mostly Euro pressings, and I did not know Made in Heaven and Queen Rocks went for those prices...)

View attachment 98556View attachment 98557
View attachment 98558
Great collection there, well done mate! Made In Heaven is so tricky to find without it being mega money. I guess it's down to it being released in the 90's when demand for the format was less. Same with Queen Rocks now I think about it.

Mike Osbourne - Outback (Turtle Records, 1970 First Pressing)
Ian Carr's Nucleus - Roots (Veritgo, 1973 First Pressing)
Bruce Springsteen - Greetings From Asbury Park, N.J. (CBS, 1982 UK Pressing)

Some UK Jazz rarities this week plus a car boot find. There weren't many pickings to be had at the car boot this week but I did pick up the Springsteen as I seem to remember my other copy having some ticks on a couple of tracks.

IMG_0050.JPG

Well done on the Osbourne @Selaws
Mike Osbourne - Outback (Turtle Records, 1970 First Pressing)
Ian Carr's Nucleus - Roots (Veritgo, 1973 First Pressing)
Bruce Springsteen - Greetings From Asbury Park, N.J. (CBS, 1982 UK Pressing)

Some UK Jazz rarities this week plus a car boot find. There weren't many pickings to be had at the car boot this week but I did pick up the Springsteen as I seem to remember my other copy having some ticks on a couple of tracks.

View attachment 98602

Back