Fresh Grabs

Ahem...aren't you forgetting about Grant Green? :)
Oh yeah! I feel like there was really only one cut that he played on, but SO distinctive! (and awesome).

EDIT: My bad. Just checked and he played on two cuts (plus an alternate version of one of them), but it's the first track, Blind Man, Blind Man, where he really stands out.

Some fresh grabs. My daughter has got into MJ music by herself and who am I to burst the bubble. I've always been a huge fan personally since a child, until I saw that documentary a couple years ago and I never listened to him again 😔 but I'm back listening separating the controversy from the music. Got a sweet deal on those 3 pic discs ( I already own Off The Wall but came in a bundle) daughter's happy 🤷🏻‍♂️
Screenshot_20201114-202847_Gallery.jpg

Some fresh grabs. My daughter has got into MJ music by herself and who am I to burst the bubble. I've always been a huge fan personally since a child, until I saw that documentary a couple years ago and I never listened to him again 😔 but I'm back listening separating the controversy from the music. Got a sweet deal on those 3 pic discs ( I already own Off The Wall but came in a bundle) daughter's happy 🤷🏻‍♂️
View attachment 74855
I actually included the wrong "Blackout" album lol. I have part 1 for years it was part 2 I bought 🤦🏻‍♂️
20201114_205206.jpg

I'm not a retail snob, but sticky pudding Mal-Wart, even for $15 sealed vinyl.

There's almost nothing that will get me into that horrid store. Last time was an emergency van battery purchase that couldn't wait. And I gritted my teeth doing it.

I owned Tame Impala Currents at one point, then returned it because it was so warped and also pressed off-center. That version was pressed at United.

Well, given all the recent sales, I saw Currents again for sale for $15. So, I thought, "what the hell, let's roll the dice". Well, turns out the 2020 version is a new cut and pressing from MPO. So much cleaner than those United pressing.

He's another picture of the album cover, if y'all forgot what it looked like. Ha ha. And my chill dog.

1115201435~2.jpg1108201618a.jpg

Overall "latest" pickups. I have been FAR too busy to spin. I upgraded my computer, Shampooed carpet, removed furniture, set up my new tool chest, still have MUCH left to clean.....This is a combo of Gift Card redemption (Alex Lahey & Queen) Local Shop (Nirvana after trade in) and Walmart (Creed and U2... The U2 is cut under Chris Bellman's watch and should sound AMAZING)

Pickupsss Late 2020.jpg

Lol. Pretty cool though. The Linkin Park Hybrid Theory one is awesome 👌
It's a cool line, but none that I would buy quite yet. I do have the Metallica "...And Justice For All" Funko in my law office...

lady_j_metallica.jpg

Back