Protomartyr - The Agent Intellect
View attachment 55863
Spoon - Series Of Sneaks

Guided By Voices - Jellyfish Reflector
Silver Jews - Starlite Walker
Pavement - Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
Stereolab - The Underground Is Coming
The White Stripes - Hello Operator/Jolene
Lots of good stuff here Lord Quas was a PIF from @dirty hands and Iceage & Silver Jews was a PIF from @jackduff13 pretty excited about these. Most of the others were picked up from my LRS over the past couple weeks though Sunbathing Animal is the colored wax picked up off their Bandcamp page. Pavement is my 3rd (and likely final) time I purchased this on wax. I have a previous low cost reissue from 2010, I actually purchased a second copy when Matador is having anniversary sale where they were giving away a slip mat and band photo with purchase. This copy is my long sought after 2007 180 gram RTI pressed Kevin Grey cut version. I have been looking for a copy of this for some time at a reasonable price and thankful someone accepted my offer of $30. The other pick ups of note were from my local record store. The Stereolab 7” was a pleasant find and the Guided By Voices was something I was not familiar with but after a bit of research determined it was a nice find also, Jellyfish Reflector is a “bootleg” live album bootleg is in quotes because what I have read GBV actually put it out themselves officially but under the guise of it being a bootleg regardless it is a rad live performance of GBV recorded in Indy in 1996 prior to the release of Under The Bushes...it’s limited to 1000 copies and have some comically shitty cover art.

Lemme know how that Sunbathing Animal press sounds! I’m torn between that and the alternate cover version(which I didn’t realize was still available from Bandcamp)

Lemme know how that Sunbathing Animal press sounds! I’m torn between that and the alternate cover version(which I didn’t realize was still available from Bandcamp)
They just posted the alternate cover version last week I think to coincide with Bandcamp day (same with the previous list of the colored pressing) my assumption that would be neither spectacular, probably best just to go with the version you like the most. TBH I probably would have gone with the Alt Cover version as I find it a bit more interesting aesthetically if it had been available at the time.

They just posted the alternate cover version last week I think to coincide with Bandcamp day (same with the previous list of the colored pressing) my assumption that would be neither spectacular, probably best just to go with the version you like the most. TBH I probably would have gone with the Alt Cover version as I find it a bit more interesting aesthetically if it had been available at the time.

I have been going back and forth about grabbing one on Discogs, so I definitely decided to get one! Thanks for tagging me for the PIF because I wouldn’t have seen that this was available otherwise 🍻

Big mail day today from several different areas courtesy of DeepDiscount, Amazon, and Discogs. Four fairly cheap good listens and a grail that I'm not going to financially recover from for a while.
I'm just glad to have it in hand as my most listened to album. Now just to find Bomb in a Birdcage...

Attachments

• IMG_20200710_175516.jpg
    IMG_20200710_175516.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 4
  • MVIMG_20200710_180003.jpg
    MVIMG_20200710_180003.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 4
  • MVIMG_20200710_180043.jpg
    MVIMG_20200710_180043.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 4
Mail day! First up

Jack Garrat "Love,Death and Dancing"
IMG_20200710_114754__01.jpg

I have to admit, this one I haven't heard, but liked the cover and the color of the vinyl 😅. Will throw it on later.

Yugen Blakrok "Anima Mysterium"
IMG_20200710_114715__01.jpg

Recommendation from @Believer101 bought on one of the recent Bandcamp days and finally arrived.

Dua Lipa "Future Nostalgia"
IMG_20200710_114842__01.jpg

Sold my Boxset and bought the standard. Great album, but the Boxset was just wasting space with me.

Trade with @Ponman2003
IMG_20200710_114614__01.jpg

Kaytranada "Bubba"
IMG_20200710_114829__01.jpg

Now if I could just get 99.9% on vinyl...

Andrea Belfi "Ore"
IMG_20200710_114812__01.jpg

PIF from @Crabbers ,thanks again!

John Murphy "28: The Biohazard EP" IMG_20200710_114909__01.jpg

Haven’t posted my stuff in a while. I realized I left off an alanis album and my $30 Garth Brooks collection from dollar general so just imagine that lol
Sting and GNR were both free and Boys 2 Men was a $12 FYE clearance find.

The train was my first experience with a Mofi album and wow does that thing sound great.

3E467C80-B3F2-4108-9FE8-3E7B12160566.jpeg

I've received 2 new records today. "Nightclubbing" by Grace Jones which for some time was our frontrunner in the N&G June Guess Thread. I've ordered it about a month ago from buecher.de and it finally showed up. 💜 Back then it only was available on that site, but by now it's also available on dodax and jpc.

And also my first record ordered from dodax did arrive, Haim's "Something to tell you" for about €13. It arrived well packed. 🙂

IMG_20200711_140240.jpg

Back