Fresh Grabs

Ordered the deluxe 3LP Postal Service album from the Target Sale. It arrived today and I opened it to find...this...

View attachment 54715

Track list seems different to what I remember...? Sadly the album I ordered is out of stock now so can't get a new one...

So what do you say to somebody you hate
Or anyone tryna bring trouble your way
Wanna resolve things in a bloodier way
Then just study a tape of N.W.A

Big mail day

I tracked the Cornell 77 box down in Canada and grabbed the shop's last copy

View attachment 54889

Aaaaand....

The purchases from the Target sale keep coming. [This might be the last of it.]
View attachment 54891
View attachment 54890

View attachment 54894
View attachment 54892
View attachment 54893
That Target sale was really good to a lot of people on here. Keep seeing tons of awesome stuff. They sent me one wrong item so far and had no replacements so kept it for free and another item is backordered and I keep having to approve delays so hoping that one comes through. Otherwise, really good deals and got everything else I ordered fairly quickly.

I'm still gushing over finally owning Nujabes - Modal Soul from that sale.
I'm thinking Target holds this sale often? I'm certain I've seen it before in this thread.
This is the 2nd time I can remember it happening recently and the stock this time seemed WAY better to me. I grabbed a bunch of Blue Note albums last time around.

My favourite album of all time 🙌 ❤ sorry for your loss but I cant be mad at this and I want the latest repress 🤷🏻‍♂️
Get the latest repress then! It sounds way better than the last reissue/pressing I had and it’s also you’re favourite album ever! Surprised you haven’t got it yet! The Instrumentals Only 2019 reissue is everything! ❤️💎🎯

That Target sale was really good to a lot of people on here. Keep seeing tons of awesome stuff. They sent me one wrong item so far and had no replacements so kept it for free and another item is backordered and I keep having to approve delays so hoping that one comes through. Otherwise, really good deals and got everything else I ordered fairly quickly.

I still have to send my Dead Fillmore West box back, but I got a lot of stuff and there was a ton more that I had to just let go

Get the latest repress then! It sounds way better than the last reissue/pressing I had and it’s also you’re favourite album ever! Surprised you haven’t got it yet! The Instrumentals Only 2019 reissue is everything! ❤💎🎯
I've got an instrumental only version already. I keep going to buy the latest repress online but I cant seem to confirm that its definitely the 2019 one. Amazon have 2 version i assume its the more expensive one but how do I know for sure?😂

I've got an instrumental only version already. I keep going to buy the latest repress online but I cant seem to confirm that its definitely the 2019 one. Amazon have 2 version i assume its the more expensive one but how do I know for sure?😂
But make sure you grab the 2019 reissue of the instrumentals only! Like you’ll be blown away with how great it sounds! It’s so balanced, sharp and is loud! Fills the room really nicely! 💎⚖️🏆

Good luck with grabbing the 2019 reissues! If I was in Dublin, I would take you shopping with me and we could go around different record stores and find the 2019 reissue of The Chronic 2001 and The Chronic 2001 instrumentals for a good price! And I’d also bring my copies so you can play them and see whether there’s a big difference in sound quality or not! 🚦✅⚠️🛑

Can’t wait to meet you though in the future one day! I’ll definitely try and go to Ireland within the next 5 years! 🗓📍✈️

But make sure you grab the 2019 reissue of the instrumentals only! Like you’ll be blown away with how great it sounds! It’s so balanced, sharp and is loud! Fills the room really nicely! 💎🏆

Good luck with grabbing the 2019 reissues! If I was in Dublin, I would take you shopping with me and we could go around different record stores and find the 2019 reissue of The Chronic 2001 and The Chronic 2001 instrumentals for a good price! And I’d also bring my copies so you can play them and see whether there’s a big difference in sound quality or not! 🚦✅🛑

Can’t wait to meet you though in the future one day! I’ll definitely try and go to Ireland within the next 5 years! 🗓📍
Sounds awesome Nathan and of course you are ways welcome anytime look forward to it 💚🇮🇪

View attachment 55017

From VMP, about five weeks apart.

View attachment 55018

The one with the longer split is the second one, sent with only a green bubble sheet on top for "protection."

Customer service remains silent on my email and will probably stay so.

That really looks horrible. I'm already angry and sad when my jackets have a fingernail-long split, but this is so much longer. 😳😮☹️
Have you tried cc'ing Matt Fiedler during office hours? When I had an issue the last time and they hadn't responded over weeks, I've tried this method and literally had a response in 2 minutes. Good luck. 🙂

View attachment 55017

From VMP, about five weeks apart.

View attachment 55018

The one with the longer split is the second one, sent with only a green bubble sheet on top for "protection."

Customer service remains silent on my email and will probably stay so.
Exactly same happened to me. I complained and VMP refunded me. I then sold one copy to my local who gave me more than the VMP price for it! (This is Norway after all) I didn't feel bad in the slightest...

Back