Fresh Grabs

Some new records did arrive.🙂 I finally have received my first N&G RotMs. 🥰

Vol. 0 - June 2019 /// Mark de Clive-Lowe - Heritage @Skalap has arrived. A wonderful album I'm excited to listen to on vinyl.

And Vol. 5 - November 2019 - Ruen Brothers - All My Shades of Blue @ThePakoBuelna This is an album I liked a lot instantly.

Still have to check out more of the past N&G RotMs. I'm sure there are more gems among them. Nicole Atkins already is ordered. 🙂

IMG_20200614_162904.jpg

I've also received my limited Splatter Vinyl of Liam Gallagher's "MTV Unplugged" and the recent EP by Christine and the Queens "La vita nuova" on clear pink vinyl.

IMG_20200614_163027.jpg

Lots of great music to play 🎶

Some new records did arrive.🙂 I finally have received my first N&G RotMs. 🥰

Vol. 0 - June 2019 /// Mark de Clive-Lowe - Heritage @Skalap has arrived. A wonderful album I'm excited to listen to on vinyl.

And Vol. 5 - November 2019 - Ruen Brothers - All My Shades of Blue @ThePakoBuelna This is an album I liked a lot instantly.

Still have to check out more of the past N&G RotMs. I'm sure there are more gems among them. Nicole Atkins already is ordered. 🙂

View attachment 52017

I've also received my limited Splatter Vinyl of Liam Gallagher's "MTV Unplugged" and the recent EP by Christine and the Queens "La vita nuova" on clear pink vinyl.

View attachment 52018

Lots of great music to play 🎶

N&G is a gems only vinyl club.

More freshies, mainly new or reissue bits but a couple of used bits at the end.

View attachment 52035
View attachment 52037
View attachment 52038
View attachment 52039
I’m a big fan of this from the Shirley Scott reissue as an alternative to plastic shrink wrap.
View attachment 52040
View attachment 52041
View attachment 52036
If you dont mind me asking, where did you get the Shirley Scott from? I've been looking around online and think I might get a copy myself, looks like a good reissue.

Back