Fresh Grabs

Haha! I’ve so many already bought over the last two months...

I have £90 from family put into my UK bank account so I might just see how many i can get off amazon (yuck i know) for that!

These two discogs grabs arrived from France today though!

View attachment 46439

I’ve just cleaned and added my arrivals into discogs since mid March...26 albums ...and I’m supposed to be cutting down! (And there are lots preordered too..) need a bigger house

I’ve just cleaned and added my arrivals into discogs since mid March...26 albums ...and I’m supposed to be cutting down! (And there are lots preordered too..) need a bigger house

i have 6 more Kallax cubes and I don’t think any more will fit in the flat after that........

...do I really need a fridge...

i have 6 more Kallax cubes and I don’t think any more will fit in the flat after that........

...do I really need a fridge...
Due to covid boredom I’m finally doing the music room swap over ..so I’ll have one chance to maximise storage for CDs and Vinyl ...I’ve filled 28 kallax cubes, plus another 6 bespoke cubes , 3 dj storage boxes and three big crates ! And that’s just the vinyl ...

Due to covid boredom I’m finally doing the music room swap over ..so I’ll have one chance to maximise storage for CDs and Vinyl ...I’ve filled 28 kallax cubes, plus another 6 bespoke cubes , 3 dj storage boxes and three big crates ! And that’s just the vinyl ...

I have 24 Kallax cubes, 17 and half of which are filled. I also have 3 od ikeas tall cd shelves. I have no more room in my little apartment, time to move...

😂😂

A
I have 24 Kallax cubes, 17 and half of which are filled. I also have 3 od ikeas tall cd shelves. I have no more room in my little apartment, time to move...

😂😂
And I’ve just brought something rather special on eBay ..shit or bust !

Nice hessian sleeve first press of Still by Joy Division in what looks like great condition ..one of my grails ... get the wife to sort out some nice new ribbon and that’s a £30 record transformed to a £200 record

I see a balcony that's being wasted on fresh air, plants and a bbq. I think that could quite easily be weather-poofed and kallax'd....

A bbq is never a waste! If I could maybe swap the long radiator foe a tall radiator...

And reduce fhe kitchen to a sink beer fridge and dishwasher and cook everything on the bbq 🤔

Back