Fitness!

I've been trying to keep moving but holidays, work, and a displaced rib have made things uhhh harder, and I fell off on logging hours even before the month kicked off.

I'll keep mending and doing what I can, and plan to rejoin the challenge at the start of the next. happy holidays, y'all!

I've been trying to keep moving but holidays, work, and a displaced rib have made things uhhh harder, and I fell off on logging hours even before the month kicked off.

I'll keep mending and doing what I can, and plan to rejoin the challenge at the start of the next. happy holidays, y'all!
Please take care of yourself and don’t push it too much. I hope you heal quickly. Have a very happy Christmas, B!

The January challenge went live in early December so I didn't forget to create it while out of town, but is up and ready! At this point we only have 6 people who have joined so please go do that and start the new year off right!

For those who have used or currently use a calorie tracking app, do you only have one fitness device/app entered into that app?
I’ve been using the Lose It app since last August and I have my Apple Watch and MapMyRun synced to it. I just did it without any thought but I’ve been thinking that by having both in, my numbers aren’t very accurate.

For those who have used or currently use a calorie tracking app, do you only have one fitness device/app entered into that app?
I’ve been using the Lose It app since last August and I have my Apple Watch and MapMyRun synced to it. I just did it without any thought but I’ve been thinking that by having both in, my numbers aren’t very accurate.
It's been a while since I used LoseIt so I'm not sure how it works for them, but usually I just let those apps pull my activity from one source (usually Apple Health) because I've definitely gotten double credit for activities before when I've had multiple connected. If you have MMR pushing your activity data to Apple, I'd just use that one if I were you.

It's been a while since I used LoseIt so I'm not sure how it works for them, but usually I just let those apps pull my activity from one source (usually Apple Health) because I've definitely gotten double credit for activities before when I've had multiple connected. If you have MMR pushing your activity data to Apple, I'd just use that one if I were you.

Thank you!

Alright, seems like everyone kind of got back in the swing of things after the new year (and several people hit it even harder!haha) Congrats to @LiamGallagher’sBucketHat for finally being able to complete that 3-Peat! Here are the standings:

1. @LiamGallagher’sBucketHat - 42:35:22 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
2. @ByersVinyl - 41:31:55 🏆
3. @debianlinux - 28:45:00 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
4. @bfly - 22:54:00
5. @nolalady - 15:00:00
6. @RowBearToe - 7:42:33
7. @trickyseven - 1:58:50

Will @LiamGallagher’sBucketHat be able to win their 4th challenge in a row and tie @debianlinux in February for most all time wins?! Or will someone new come along and grab their first trophy?! Find out next month on...N&G Monthly Fitness Challenge.

New challenge is created but only a handful of you have accepted. Let's get back to it during this short month!

Alright, seems like everyone kind of got back in the swing of things after the new year (and several people hit it even harder!haha) Congrats to @LiamGallagher’sBucketHat for finally being able to complete that 3-Peat! Here are the standings:

1. @LiamGallagher’sBucketHat - 42:35:22 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
2. @ByersVinyl - 41:31:55 🏆
3. @debianlinux - 28:45:00 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
4. @bfly - 22:54:00
5. @nolalady - 15:00:00
6. @RowBearToe - 7:42:33
7. @trickyseven - 1:58:50

Will @LiamGallagher’sBucketHat be able to win their 4th challenge in a row and tie @debianlinux in February for most all time wins?! Or will someone new come along and grab their first trophy?! Find out next month on...N&G Monthly Fitness Challenge.

New challenge is created but only a handful of you have accepted. Let's get back to it during this short month!
Not been around much lately.
God I came second and this month was a very heavy month for me - many 5 or 6 day weeks. Not planning on repeating that in Feb !
I was surprised at my 41hrs. - I freely admit when seeing why so much higher than usual (even given the extra sessions in GYM / running etc) Tehn I noticed - A couple of rounds of Golf were added to the times.
Is this legit - It does wear you out later on but It doesnt exactly get the heart pumping ?
Anyhow Golf adjusted id be around 35:30.

My Garmin Watch is simply linked to MMR which makes logging everything basically effortless but it logs EVERYTHING.

Back