Fitness!

Sure, go ahead and invite me and I’ll see if there’s a way for me to log my peloton rides there. Thanks!
I don’t think it integrates directly, but you can pick “Road Cycling” under “Workout Setup” then just hit start/finish and it will log your time. You won’t get stuff like miles/wattage/etc. but since we just track minutes, you should be fine. That’s how I track my C2 time - just as “rowing machine.”

I created the new challenge a couple days ago, and sent invites to everyone that participated in the last challenge. It looks like @Kris is the only one who hasn't joined yet. It wouldn't let me do a 3 month challenge, so I just did it for this month and will probably make it a recurring monthly challenge moving forward. Good luck everyone!

If anyone new would like to start joining the challenges @Heath @tvham @Ginormousthumbs @nolalady @Bohnjaggs just let me know, the more the merrier!
I’ll join! I’m primarily a walker. What do you need from me?

Sure, go ahead and invite me and I’ll see if there’s a way for me to log my peloton rides there. Thanks!

Same, what do you need from me @RowBearToe?

I’ll join! I’m primarily a walker. What do you need from me?

Sweet! First, you'll need to register for an account at mapmyrun.com. Then shoot me a PM with your name so I can search and request you as a friend. Once you accept my friend request I can send you an invite to the challenge, which you will also need to accept.

Note: For some reason you can't see these challenges from the website, only from the app. So when I send you the invite you'll need to accept it via the app. In the future it will be as simple as accepting the challenge invite each month when I send it out to you. Let me know if you have any questions!

Sorry for the delay, but the holidays didn't allow me time to go through everything. The Holiday challenge has ended; over 3 months we had 9 participants and collectively worked out for 6 days, 14 hours, 56 minutes, and 43 seconds; great work everyone! @debianlinux topped the leaderboard once again, and I've honestly lost track how many times you've won it now (4?), but it's almost all of them haha. Congrats!

1. @debianlinux - 51:05:00 🏆🏆🏆🏆
2. @panino - 31:42:47
3. @Corycm - 18:00:28
4. @RowBearToe - 15:53:49
5. @Kris - 13:07:11
6. @bfly - 12:37:00
7. @LeSamourai - 12:14:38
8. @trickyseven - 6:25:33
Dang if this isn't motivating to do more in 2021, I don't know what is!

My wife went on a diet a few months ago, via Noom, and she's lost 25 pounds so far. As a result, I'm eating better and I've lost at least 18.

We both got Apple Watches for Christmas and have been attempting to "close our rings" every day. The hard part is getting 30 minutes of daily exercise but between outside walks/runs and playing around with Ring Fit Adventure and some of the Apple Fitness classes, I've been good about keeping up with it.

Yesterday we drove to Auburn, CA and went for a hike along a river trail.

758E0490-8AD7-4489-A204-987F60DE7D7B.jpeg

If we'd gone another mile we would have made it to a dam there but it was getting late and so we're saving that for next time.

I'm trying to stop eating as much chocolate and fizzy drinks. It's a start. The kicking Diet Coke caffeine withdrawals are kicking in!
Try sparkling water... I'm addicted to Mexican Coke and whenever I find myself craving one I got for a flavored sparkling water and it does the trick. Can't help with the chocolate tho, I love dark chocolate.

Try sparkling water... I'm addicted to Mexican Coke and whenever I find myself craving one I got for a flavored sparkling water and it does the trick. Can't help with the chocolate tho, I love dark chocolate.
I’ve been drinking SO much sparkling water lately (hello, dry January) I’m also a fan of mixing juice with sparkling water to cut down on the sugar in the juice.

My wife went on a diet a few months ago, via Noom, and she's lost 25 pounds so far. As a result, I'm eating better and I've lost at least 18.

We both got Apple Watches for Christmas and have been attempting to "close our rings" every day. The hard part is getting 30 minutes of daily exercise but between outside walks/runs and playing around with Ring Fit Adventure and some of the Apple Fitness classes, I've been good about keeping up with it.

Yesterday we drove to Auburn, CA and went for a hike along a river trail.

View attachment 84435

If we'd gone another mile we would have made it to a dam there but it was getting late and so we're saving that for next time.
How long have you had the Ring Fit and do you enjoy it? Thought about picking it up.

How long have you had the Ring Fit and do you enjoy it? Thought about picking it up.
We bought it soon after it came out but like @Thackeraye it never got a lot of use. I've used it several times this week though, and am enjoying it. You unlock more exercises as you go so this week I got the plank and another one I haven't tried that uses the ring like a thighmaster and you squeeze it between your legs. 😂

Our RingFit has been used once. Really need to use it more! Also like the free jump rope app on the Switch!
I forgot about that jump rope game. That would probably be a good form of cardio when I only need to do a few extra minutes of exercise to complete my fitness goal.

I have, I like it but for some reason always find myself just adding a 12 pack of La Croix to my Whole Foods order. Next time I'll do Spindrift.
I first discovered it because they use real fruit and not “natural flavors”. My Costco used to carry a 3 flavored 24 pack for $11.99 but I haven’t seen it there on my last couple of visits. It’s a nice alternative when you’re craving soda.

Back