Feature requests?

I just noticed if I click on latest profile posts there isn't a place for me to then update my status, I know on the old one you could from the first page and feel like you could from any page

If you click on your avatar at the top of the page you can do it from there

Me and the other dark overlords haven’t figured it out yet or haven’t found it yet. The process for getting things like this is wonky because sometimes it’s an add-on that needs to be purchased. Not this particular one but others we’ve seen and had before at the other place so we may have to draw the line at certain features if we want the money to stretch longer.

now that you said that, it makes sense; so which admin is going to have the title dark overlord?

If you click on your avatar at the top of the page you can do it from there

Too much work 😝

Many of us using iPhone know that you can add an icon to your homescreen easily to bookmark any website. As example:

0FF18D7F-AF9B-47E0-9B8A-A2045405836F.jpeg

However, this will open in a new browser window each time you launch the shortcut. There is one simple line of code that can be added to the website to make this appear to function as a standalone app. All it does is tell people’s phones to load the site full screen and not open a new browser window.

The line of code is at that link. Is this something we can do?

In the identities section of Profile there's Facebook, Skype and Twitter. Any chance of adding Instagram as a bunch of users probably share record photos a lot on that platform?

We've all grabbed the relevant social media accounts, but haven't started using them yet. What we do with them is currently being discussed, but using things like insta for that kind of thing is definitely one of the ideas being looked at.

Last edited:
Anyway we can have page numbers in and out of the thread like the last place? Instead of just arrow clicking through thread pages it would be very helpful if I could just click to the exact page I need

Anyway we can have page numbers in and out of the thread like the last place? Instead of just arrow clicking through thread pages it would be very helpful if I could just click to the exact page I need
I take it you're mostly on mobile, because they're there on desktop. If so, and it may just be a temp solution, but clicking on the page display "Page X of Y" you can input the page you'd like to go to.
Screenshot_2019-05-20-08-32-21.png

I take it you're mostly on mobile, because they're there on desktop. If so, and it may just be a temp solution, but clicking on the page display "Page X of Y" you can input the page you'd like to go to.
View attachment 1340
Is there a way to jump to the end of a thread from the outside because that's one of the main reasons I'd want the numbers back. It was an easy way to put threads I dont care about on read

Many of us using iPhone know that you can add an icon to your homescreen easily to bookmark any website. As example:

View attachment 1298

However, this will open in a new browser window each time you launch the shortcut. There is one simple line of code that can be added to the website to make this appear to function as a standalone app. All it does is tell people’s phones to load the site full screen and not open a new browser window.

+1.

Would also like to see the notification background color on the icon stay/be red instead of gold. Helps identify it quicker. I've noticed that I've missed notifications because I don't immediately notice it given the color scheme.

Last edited:
Very stupid feature request - if the swear word filters are put back into place at some point, use either:

1. The Good Place replacements. Forking, shirt, etc. 🙃
2. Fantastic Mr. Fox - "cuss" for everything 🦊
The Good Place idea was floated around, but I LOVE the idea of using Fantastic Mr. Fox "cuss"

View attachment 1298

Ohhh, is *that* why the Hoffman forums open like that on my phone?!
The Good Place idea was floated around, but I LOVE the idea of using Fantastic Mr. Fox "cuss"
+1. The Good Place is a fine show, but that's one of its least creative ideas, IMO.

so I added my discogs, insta, and twitter to my profile - does it only stay on my profile, what is the purpose I guess

I guess the purpose is you can list your accounts on your profile, and people who view your profile can see them.

I guess the purpose is you can list your accounts on your profile, and people who view your profile can see them.

okay, I was wondering if it added them in the signature-ish section but I didn't see them there after I added them, thanks for the response

Back