Feature requests?

AnthonyI

Quality > Quantity
Admin
Is the watched threads thing being worked on to have all the unread listed first?
There is no option to change how the Watched Threads filter in the current build. It might be something we can customize the page coding to do, but it's a back burner option at the moment.

jaycee

Is there any way to prevent people's avatars / images from showing-up in google image searches for needlesandgrooves?

I assume not, but thought it might be a privacy / security thing.

mcherry

🥑
Admin
Is there any way to prevent people's avatars / images from showing-up in google image searches for needlesandgrooves?

Good question. This happened with the old place too. Not sure if it can be done.

Kris

Fembot

It’s the internet, there’s not much you can do besides not post it at all. Images are indexed just like other content and anything posted here will be cached by google, etc.

EvanBenner

The fav icon is set by the XenForo forum software. It appears most of the time for me and was included on bookmarks. However, every once and awhile it doesn't appear. Not sure why. I'll have to do some digging on the XenForo support forums to see if I can find anything that explains this / offers a solution.
I do see the favicon more often than not on Chrome, but it always has a red dot as though there's a notification or something. Is there a way to get the red dot to not show?

Bohnjaggs

Is there any way to have animated avatars on here? Mine was technically a GIF but it no longer moves like it did on the old forum.

RenegadeMonster

Now Spinning
Admin
I do see the favicon more often than not on Chrome, but it always has a red dot as though there's a notification or something. Is there a way to get the red dot to not show?
I'm not sure why the notification dot always shows, it does for me too. I wonder if it's because we enabled push notifications? In any event, it is not something we can control.

Is there any way to have animated avatars on here? Mine was technically a GIF but it no longer moves like it did on the old forum.
Try uploading your avatar again, it should work now.

debianlinux

There is no option to change how the Watched Threads filter in the current build. It might be something we can customize the page coding to do, but it's a back burner option at the moment.
Damn, this seems top shelf feature to me but I have no idea what is important to the staff or the majority. Is there a list of intended features somewhere?

Sanders

Not sure what everyone else thinks of this, but some forum sites have a live chat function. Basically would act as a big group chat for forum members. That could be a cool thing to implement here, if anyone else likes the idea.

Alexander

Arbitrator
Not sure what everyone else thinks of this, but some forum sites have a live chat function. Basically would act as a big group chat for forum members. That could be a cool thing to implement here, if anyone else likes the idea.
We have a Discord server, but it's woefully underused.