Feature requests?

It would be, albeit a custom one we would have to create.

It's not really feasible as we are not a platform for buying and selling. Each transaction is handled individually between the two parties through third party payment methods. There would be no way to track that without creating our own sales platform as well. Not only is that time consumer, but expensive.
Am guessing that @Believer101 is referring to something like Vinyl Collective has here:

1564162990505.png

Am guessing that @Believer101 is referring to something like Vinyl Collective has here:

View attachment 12352
That’s iTrader plug-in. We use it on the gun board I’m a mod on. It works well, but I’m hesitant to endorse the adoption of a system like that here because it definitely creates (IMO) an undue emphasis of the marketplace.

Last edited:
That’s iTrader plug-in. We use it on the gun board I’m a mod on. It works well, but I’m hesitant to endorse the adoption of a system like that here because it definitely creates (IMO) an undue emphasis of the marketplace.
sh.tv uses something similar too, but I'm not a good advocate for it because I never remember to rate the people I buy from.

Does anybody know if photos have been disabled in our statuses/profile posts for some reason? I usually attach some album art to my Listening Club post but haven't been able to do it for the last two weeks.

Does anybody know if photos have been disabled in our statuses/profile posts for some reason? I usually attach some album art to my Listening Club post but haven't been able to do it for the last two weeks.

They haven't been disabled. However, I have noticed I can't drag and drop or copy and paste pictures into posts anywhere recently. I can only use the attach files button. Wonder if it's related to the recent update. I'll have to look into it more.

With that little test I have determined that the pop up menu is the only place it doesn’t show for me. The end result appears correctly.

Back