Everything Video Games!

I went full good guy on my play through, no drugs or alcohol. Shaved, stopped making 'the face'. Mainly because I liked Kitsuragi.

I was a scrawny but perceptive Sorry Cop.

It's insane how much good stuff is gated behind the various stats. Very excited to see what I've missed.

Tell me about this fiasco...

IP holder and publisher are at odds because one states the game isn't up to snuff. Ip holder told Nintendo to stop manufacturing physical copies and took it off the eshop, publisher is still selling copies online while most stores have moved them to the back room.

IP holder and publisher are at odds because one states the game isn't up to snuff. Ip holder told Nintendo to stop manufacturing physical copies and took it off the eshop, publisher is still selling copies online while most stores have moved them to the back room.
I would love a good Cooking Mama for Switch. Glad to hear the overheating and bitcoin rumors are debunked, but there's far too much wrong with how the dev has handled this release for me to want to throw any money at it.

Does anyone know if there is a Discogs/Letterboxd equivalent for games? Running my way through my PS Plus library, and it would be good to track everything.

Snagged a few off my wishlist yesterday once that stimulus money (and refund) hit. Already beat Katana Zero, but that one's definitely piqued my interest on replayability. Curious to see how different dialogue decisions might turn out.

Also beat the first album on Ape Out. Talk about a fun one! Started the second album as well, and I'm really enjoying how the new modes shake things up. Super fun, musically inspired game that allows for quick plays, and it's totally worth the sale price. Eager to see if more modes/albums unlock when I pick it back up later today. Played this one handheld.

Snagged a few off my wishlist yesterday once that stimulus money (and refund) hit. Already beat Katana Zero, but that one's definitely piqued my interest on replayability. Curious to see how different dialogue decisions might turn out.

Also beat the first album on Ape Out. Talk about a fun one! Started the second album as well, and I'm really enjoying how the new modes shake things up. Super fun, musically inspired game that allows for quick plays, and it's totally worth the sale price. Eager to see if more modes/albums unlock when I pick it back up later today. Played this one handheld.

Both on my eventual wishlist

You guys have me strongly considering doing some mental gymnastics to buy a Switch. But that has led me to the following: fuck flippers!

Back