Everything Video Games!

Anyone figure out how to invert the camera in Cyberpunk on the PS5? I googled it a few different ways and didn’t find an answer. I hope it’s not “you can’t”
Like down is up and up is down? You definitely can, that's how I have mine m. I'll check when I get home.

I've said on several occasions that I really enjoyed playing Cyberpunk at the end of last year. If the open world functions had been as good as the story, gunplay and WRPG side than I'd probably consider it an all-time favorite...

Well it sounds like this latest update has taken care of all of my issues and turned it into an all-time great game. Gonna have to buy Phantom Liberty once I'm done with Horizon.

Thank you! Yes, like airplane controls.
Hey Kris, sorry for the delay. Yeah so in the settings menu under controls you'll find the invert vertical axis settings. Just set all the vert invert options to on.20230929_142039.jpg

This is strange. Maybe I was tired but I didn’t see any of this in the control settings. I’ll look again, thank you for getting back to me!!
No worries. There's a lot of settings in this game, easy to miss it.

Stopped by Game Stop this afternoon. I got my pre-order in for Detective Pikachu and Another Code: Recollection as well as picked up Scars Above for the PS5 from the Bargain Bin.

some exciting news for us PS5 owners
Bravia Core was always stupid branding. I think I own some movies on this? They came with my TV.

The PS5 Slim has been announced and will be released in November.

One thing to note is that it comes with a price hike. In will costs you more to buy than the original PS5. Which is noteworthy because historically the slim has always had a lower price tag with previous generations. The purpose of the slim is for sony to reduce manufacturing and shipping costs and increase profit margins. And some of those cost savings have always been passed along to the consumer. But not this time it appears.

The price tag also has people really nervous about how much a PS5 Pro will costs when released next year. Will it be $800? Could it be $1,000?

Last edited:
Ah damn I’m still playing Subnautica on the Switch. More than 150 hours in. A few days ago I finished my second playthrough, this time on Hardcore mode (in which death causes the entire save file to be erased… I somehow survived the full 50 hours, but there were some tense times!). After that I thought I was done but for some reason I’m still compelled to spend more time (still on the same Hardcore file) upping the ante by building bases in dangerous habitats and things like that. Crazy good game that I can’t believe only cost me $10.

Looked back through the posts and realized I didn't add the happiest Binding of Isaac update. After 210 straight losses/restarts, I finally beat Mother. THEN, less than 10 runs later, I got another amazing run and took down Delirium! Got super lucky and he didn't pull any of his spawn on top of you BS. All that's left is Mega Satan and Greedier, and I'll be done with this character forever. Thought I was going to knock 3 bosses out in one day with Mega Satan, but lost in the final phase. Wasn't mad though, I had a decent build and played well, that one actually came down to dodging one of his hardest patterns. Not often a late game loss with this character feels like it was entirely on me. Oh well, that one shouldn't be too bad, it's Greedier I'm still worried about.

I’m sure the PS5 is a fine system and I’ve been tempted to buy one, but if the slim is going to be more than the first edition I’m going to pass. Sony isn’t very nice to the people who buy their machines.
Yeah this pricing is weird and misjudges the contingent of people like me who want a ps5 but are also patient enough to wait for a cheaper option or a better-quality option a the same price.

That said, I’m starting to think I’ll stop waiting and just get a ps5 right after tue holidays rather than wait til late ‘24 for tue Pro.

I've been revisiting Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled and it’s a gauntlet. Significantly more difficult than I remember playing it when I was younger. I don’t think it was this hard, although I was like 10 when it first came out, so I may have only played on easy mode.

I started out playing as the tiger character because it’s a cute cat. However, the stats for that character are terrible for starting out. It’s very good at turning, average acceleration and terrible speed. I was getting passed by the CPUs so easily that it took me several tries to beat the first levels of the adventure mode. I would have to race perfectly in order to win. If I messed up in any significant manner I was finished and had to restart. There is no way of coming back being that slow and the items are not very friendly if you’re trailing like in Mario Kart. I completed the first area before I looked up online that a different character class that had the best speed stats is much easier to use. So, I restarted with a new file and beat the first 4 races in one attempt each. Unreal.

It’s a pretty fun game once you figure it out the mechanics. It’s very challenging but in a FromSoftware way if needing multiple attempts to beat harder levels and challenges. There is a need to “git gud” that I experienced early on. But once you get the hang of it, it makes sense. Comparing CTR to playing Mario Kart, where an average person can win almost every race with ease, you have to be really, really good in CTR to stand a chance. There’s such a fine line between success and failure. Better Mario Kart players like myself, I’ll sometimes zone out and just coast around the track once I’m way out in front. That almost never happens in CTR because the CPUs are always on your tail and you have to focus and calculate every turn. I’m on Classic mode which is the “normal” difficulty, “easy” would be easier, and I can’t imagine how hard the “hard” difficulty is!

Has anyone else played this one before?

For you PC gamers

Back