Everything Video Games!

I mean not for nothing but PlayStation is absolutely crushing Xbox this console generation, like two to one, it's not even close. But Sony are terrible to its customers so that could definitely be better.

Whoever replaces Ryan needs to be focused on games and gaming, hopefully moving away from this effort to build out tv shows, other media, etc. Maybe a course correction on PS plus (lower price or better offering) would be a start, but doubtful. Hopefully also more freedom among their studios to innovate vs building massive blockbusters only.

Decided to pick up the DLC for Cyberpunk -

it's fun - and I had no issues with Cyberpunk when it came out and was subsequently patched.

The new 2.0 patch seems to fixed more shit, though and changed some of the progression. It also changed clothing to just a cosmetic and not any armor which actually makes better sense.

Decided to pick up the DLC for Cyberpunk -

it's fun - and I had no issues with Cyberpunk when it came out and was subsequently patched.

The new 2.0 patch seems to fixed more shit, though and changed some of the progression. It also changed clothing to just a cosmetic and not any armor which actually makes better sense.
has anyone played Cyberpunk 2.0/Phantom Liberty on Series S?

I played Cyberpunk originally on Stadia and really liked it and am interested in possibly replaying it, especially with all the updates and the DLC... but I have Series S and can't find much info about performance outside of a few YouTube videos that really aren't pushing me one way or another towards getting it or not...

oh, it's also currently on sale for a couple more days so that's a pretty big factor as well

I played Cyberpunk originally on Stadia and really liked it and am interested in possibly replaying it, especially with all the updates and the DLC... but I have Series S and can't find much info about performance outside of a few YouTube videos that really aren't pushing me one way or another towards getting it or not...

oh, it's also currently on sale for a couple more days so that's a pretty big factor as well

I'd research whether the PS4 Pro was able to handle it.

that's what I thought... anyway it's all moot now. I bought it, took Starfield off the drive (man, I got bored of that one quick, especially after completing the main quest), and Cyberpunk+DLC is now installing
I have an Xbox Series X. I tried playing A Plague Tale: Requiem on it a while back which was a Cloud Streaming game. It seemed to play fine, however, there was a semi-constant buffering of textures that was very distracting. Like I'd walk to a few feet in the game and something distant "swipe-loaded" newer/better textures. I only played like a half hour and realized it was too distracting. I think the systems can only handle so much. I don't know if that issue is still apparent or if it's the same with Starfield/Cyberpunk, but I realized I may just need to wait until I decide to upgrade to the next-gen to play those games.

I have an Xbox Series X. I tried playing A Plague Tale: Requiem on it a while back which was a Cloud Streaming game. It seemed to play fine, however, there was a semi-constant buffering of textures that was very distracting. Like I'd walk to a few feet in the game and something distant "swipe-loaded" newer/better textures. I only played like a half hour and realized it was too distracting. I think the systems can only handle so much. I don't know if that issue is still apparent or if it's the same with Starfield/Cyberpunk, but I realized I may just need to wait until I decide to upgrade to the next-gen to play those games.
wait, Series X or Xbox One X?

Watched my wife play it on the S, and it was fine. No issues.

Anyone figure out how to invert the camera in Cyberpunk on the PS5? I googled it a few different ways and didn’t find an answer. I hope it’s not “you can’t”

Back