Everything Video Games!

man, this Gollum game is getting slammed... not surprising since it's been in development hell, but it really seems like for every high this year there's been an equivalent low

Beat the first temple last night…fairly simple but I loved the exploration up to the sky to reach the wind temple. Now I’m exploring some cave I found under hyrule castle :)
I was exploring the sky and randomly made it to the temple… unfortunately I did that before meeting Tulin, so I spent a couple of hours trying to figure out what I had to do before looking up online and discovering that I couldn’t do it without him. Worse yet, the teleport thingy wouldn’t activate either, so I just had to go the long way again! Not a major problem because that area is so much fun. I finished the temple today, still with 4 hearts, during my (extended) lunch break.

This game is amazing, but it’s fucking up my sleep schedule.

Before Tears of the Kingdom came out the trailers did not leave me much faoth in the english voice acting in the game, but now that I've played it a while, i actually think it's worse the I expected. None of it hits my ear right. Going to try it in Japanese.

Before Tears of the Kingdom came out the trailers did not leave me much faoth in the english voice acting in the game, but now that I've played it a while, i actually think it's worse the I expected. None of it hits my ear right. Going to try it in Japanese.
Not the voice acting but I kind of love how characters have like “ooooh-oooo” or “aaaaaaah” sound effects over the text when they’re talking to Link. It’s so silly that it’s funny.

Not the voice acting but I kind of love how characters have like “ooooh-oooo” or “aaaaaaah” sound effects over the text when they’re talking to Link. It’s so silly that it’s funny.
That's been the standard since Ocarina of Time, it may be dated, but I love it a lot more than the anime dub vibes i get from the english cast.

Taking a break from Diablo 4 to get some food. I've played this beginning first act 3 times already with the 3 betas, so it's kind of dragging needing to to it all again.

Wait, I thought Diablo 4 wasn't out yet?

If I buy it can I play it this weekend early?

Wait, I thought Diablo 4 wasn't out yet?

If I buy it can I play it this weekend early?

Maybe? Not sure when the "early access" cut of was/is.

As it is, I haven't had any login issues or disconnects. My brother had some issues with his PS5 version, but it was a known PS5 issue. He said it got fixed in a few hours...and then never had any server issues.

Bought Diablo 4. It's going to be sold and rainy this weekend so why not.

The download to console option is not there, but the pre-order said I have early access. Does the beta I have installed already update into the final game?

Bought Diablo 4. It's going to be sold and rainy this weekend so why not.

The download to console option is not there, but the pre-order said I have early access. Does the beta I have installed already update into the final game?

I don't think it does.

I really haven't been able to play much lately, I'm sure I'm over 100 hours but only in the middle of my 4th temple... mind you, I've done a lot of side quests, shrines, and depths... but still, feels like I still have so much to do
65 hours in, just reached my second temple. Just over 50 shrines. Been spending all my time in the North side of the map.

I still haven’t gone down to the depths yet! 😱 I’m on my third temple and have all maps cleared except for Hyrule Forest/the Lost Forest area. I’d say I’m about 70 hours in, but I’d need to check my stats because it could be more.
wow, that's kind of crazy to me that you put in that much time without stepping foot into the depths!! I'm not sure what it is but I'm far more compelled to go down and explore and expand the depths map than the sky, which I almost never really go out and explore on purpose. I'm sure you'll get there eventually, but don't neglect the depths, there's a fairly big side adventure that I think I'm at the end of (or very near) with some really fun battles, powerful enemies that yield powerful items, and special armor hidden around. also, it's just so mysterious down there and oddly satisfying to discover and open up the map.

when I checked last night I was at "over 110 hours". I made good progress by finishing my 4th temple, and finding the final glyph... knocking out 2 main quests and moving the story along. this morning I finished the newspaper side quest of the Princess Zelda sightings and completed another armor set that should come in handy and hopefully alleviate a major gripe I had with BotW. Soar Long, buddy!

not sure what I want to do next, but I did see something last night that seemed to answer a question about a certain item that I was looking for/wondering about, that I have to investigate and figure out now

wow, that's kind of crazy to me that you put in that much time without stepping foot into the depths!! I'm not sure what it is but I'm far more compelled to go down and explore and expand the depths map than the sky, which I almost never really go out and explore on purpose. I'm sure you'll get there eventually, but don't neglect the depths, there's a fairly big side adventure that I think I'm at the end of (or very near) with some really fun battles, powerful enemies that yield powerful items, and special armor hidden around. also, it's just so mysterious down there and oddly satisfying to discover and open up the map.

when I checked last night I was at "over 110 hours". I made good progress by finishing my 4th temple, and finding the final glyph... knocking out 2 main quests and moving the story along. this morning I finished the newspaper side quest of the Princess Zelda sightings and completed another armor set that should come in handy and hopefully alleviate a major gripe I had with BotW. Soar Long, buddy!

not sure what I want to do next, but I did see something last night that seemed to answer a question about a certain item that I was looking for/wondering about, that I have to investigate and figure out now
Well, I came across a couple of those hand things that suck your hearts away inside a few caves, not the depths, and I figure that they must be everywhere in the depths. Maybe even a few enemies that are even tougher. So I’m trying to get plenty of hearts, upgrade my armor a little bit before going down there. I think I’m at 13 hearts and 4 stamina pieces away from a full 3 wheels.

Well, I came across a couple of those hand things that suck your hearts away inside a few caves, not the depths, and I figure that they must be everywhere in the depths. Maybe even a few enemies that are even tougher. So I’m trying to get plenty of hearts, upgrade my armor a little bit before going down there. I think I’m at 13 hearts and 4 stamina pieces away from a full 3 wheels.
As far as I’ve seen the grabbers aren’t in the depths. Mainly on the surface. And F those guys 😤.

Back