Everything Video Games!

It was sweet going back to Anor Londo in Dark Souls 3. I feel like the bosses in this game have been much easier compared to the previous games, but I've been getting my ass kicked a lot more from some of the standard enemies.
totally agree! bosses were mostly easy but the standard enemies were much more difficult. the first region, High Wall of Lothric was brutal just progressing until I was able to grab souls and level up a little bit. And those fucking archers in Anor Londo can fuck right off 🤬

totally agree! bosses were mostly easy but the standard enemies were much more difficult. the first region, High Wall of Lothric was brutal just progressing until I was able to grab souls and level up a little bit. And those fucking archers in Anor Londo can fuck right off 🤬
Yep. I learned my lesson about those assholes from Dark Souls 1, and sprinted right past them all straight to the elevator that goes up to the castle.

I honestly thought the Nameless King was not bad. His second stage was super easy once you get past the first. There’s lots of space and you can avoid his attacks pretty easily. There were harder bosses in DS3 for me.
I loved the Nameless King fight, my favorite in the game. Hardest part is learning when he's going to attack while focused on the dragon since you can't really see him. That fight was the reason I went for all achievements - I grinded out the sunlight medals helping people with that fight and then decided to do the rest of the Covenants.

Now, Anor Londo is mostly always a great place to revist... *PTSD flashback of killing 10 billion Silver Knights for Proofs of Concord Kept*

I hit a roadblock last night in Dark Souls 3 fighting the 'Dancer of Boreal Valley.' He's just way too quick for me right now as a primarily melee character. I can keep him at bay staying between one of the pillars, and jump out for a few hits, but that only works well for the 1st half of him. 2nd half he gets in too many quick swings that I can't dodge long enough for. I think I'll have some soul grinding ahead of me. Or I may need to look into some good magic I can use if I up my faith a bit!

I hit a roadblock last night in Dark Souls 3 fighting the 'Dancer of Boreal Valley.' He's just way too quick for me right now as a primarily melee character. I can keep him at bay staying between one of the pillars, and jump out for a few hits, but that only works well for the 1st half of him. 2nd half he gets in too many quick swings that I can't dodge long enough for. I think I'll have some soul grinding ahead of me. Or I may need to look into some good magic I can use if I up my faith a bit!
I remember him being super easy as a Pyromancer. If you can, level up a bit to use the Chaos Bed Vestiages or Great Chaos Fire Orb. Then just avoid his attacks from a distance and cast away.

That makes it look so much easier than getting up close to him!
yeah I tried not to melee as a Pyromancer during boss battles unless I had to. Just avoid damage and cast from a distance. It's not always possible and there are some bosses I struggled with. This video makes it look incredibly easy but it still took me like 10-15 tries because I kept getting greedy or just failed to avoid his attacks and heal in time.

PlayStation Showcase was jam packed with announcements—hardly gave a moment to process it all.
Your mileage on the reveals may vary, but had enough goodies for me to be happy!

Biggest for me was easily Neva from the makers of GRIS! This one looks very Princess Mononoke inspired and continues Nomada's musical collaboration with chamber pop artist Berlinist.

Phantom Blade 0 also looks super interesting. Dark steampunk wuxia action a la "Kung Fu Punk."

Also on the docket: new games from the makers of Night in the Woods and Journey/The Pathless, an original co-op heist game that looks pretty boss, a sequel to Ghostrunner (which I never got the rhythm of but need to revisit), Alan Wake 2, and a new Bungie IP that has me intrigued. The Concord teaser announce is super stylish, but I'm not sold on PVP social gaming.

PlayStation Showcase was jam packed with announcements—hardly gave a moment to process it all.
Your mileage on the reveals may vary, but had enough goodies for me to be happy!

Biggest for me was easily Neva from the makers of GRIS! This one looks very Princess Mononoke inspired and continues Nomada's musical collaboration with chamber pop artist Berlinist.

Phantom Blade 0 also looks super interesting. Dark steampunk wuxia action a la "Kung Fu Punk."

Also on the docket: new games from the makers of Night in the Woods and Journey/The Pathless, an original co-op heist game that looks pretty boss, a sequel to Ghostrunner (which I never got the rhythm of but need to revisit), Alan Wake 2, and a new Bungie IP that has me intrigued. The Concord teaser announce is super stylish, but I'm not sold on PVP social gaming.

I watched even though I don't have PS4 or PS5 and it didn't strike me as the big presentation that was being drummed up by any of the video game stuff I follow...MGS Snake Eater was huge and obviously Spider Man 2, but I don't know how much of the rest would have me too excited if I was a PS5 owner. I did see that PS is getting a Splatoon clone

I did see that PS is getting a Splatoon clone
Yeah, I'm good with Splatoon. Foamstars is giving me too much of a Ninjala / Knockout City vibe where's it's too hyper competitive to be fun. I've got enough Sweatsville games already.

Yeah, I'm good with Splatoon. Foamstars is giving me too much of a Ninjala / Knockout City vibe where's it's too hyper competitive to be fun. I've got enough Sweatsville games already.
ok, I rewatched and those you pointed out looked great..I wasn't fully paying attention since I was working and missed since good chunks

Back