Everything Video Games!

Is it anything like Goat Simulator?
Eh, not really. Goat Simulator is all physics wonkery. Goose Game is like an isometric stealth/puzzle game where you steal stuff and be a nuisance. The townspeople react to you and your actions as you honk and waddle about, sometimes chasing you or shooing you away.

Just like Pokemon Diamond, Kitty Autumn has Pokemon Legends: Arceus in hand and talks about the game giving us some teasers.

Watch her story for this. It was posted 19 hours ago so likely it will be gone in a little over 4 hours.

Open world, very much Breath of The Wild Vibes. Shiny pokemon appear in the wild as shiny, you don't need to click on them to find out. Wild pokemon don't just attack your pokemon, they attack you as well. Total summer of the game given by her without revealing too much. "Yooo"

Last edited:
Finished the career in Art of Rally last night. Really enjoyed it. Think I might jump back into Sable, or maybe some of the Halo pack. My hard drive on my Series S is a little full, so I need to clear some backlog.

I got the platinum in Destiny 2 last night, so I think I may finally retire from that game. I don't think I'll start anything new until Horizon comes out.
Man the only one I'm missing is the grandmaster NF one (or whatever it is these days) as my friends did the higher level Raid without me when it was triggered off that 😭

Horizon Forbidden West might be the game that a lot of us start noticing the storage short falls of the PS5.

It has been confirmed that the standard edition of the game before any day 0 patch is 86GB in size.

No word on the file size of the special or collectors edition. But I suspect it will be over 100 GB easily.

I will be sure looking into upgrading the internal storage soon I think.

The PS5 will support up to a 4TB SSD being inserted, but I have yet to see options over 2TB on recommended drives.

Horizon Forbidden West might be the game that a lot of us start noticing the storage short falls of the PS5.

It has been confirmed that the standard edition of the game before any day 0 patch is 86GB in size.

No word on the file size of the special or collectors edition. But I suspect it will be over 100 GB easily.

The PS5 will support up to a 4TB SSD being inserted, but I have yet to see options over 2TB on recommended drives.

Man, and here I was hoping all the fast read architecture of the SSD would allow for smaller install sizes because they wouldn't have to duplicate assets and textures as much.

Not that I have a PS5. Still crossing my fingers they'll release one with more storage when they're finally available to purchase in 2024.

Man the only one I'm missing is the grandmaster NF one (or whatever it is these days) as my friends did the higher level Raid without me when it was triggered off that 😭
Yep, that was what I finished up the other night. I took a long break from the game, then as soon as this current season started I grinded away to get up to the light level needed to run it!

I ended up getting the 1 TB for now since prices are still a little stupid for higher than that. Basically just put PS5 games on the internal 1TB and then anything else on the installed one for now. Haven't had a storage issue yet (but also don't play too many high level games).

Interest note is it shows you have the full 1 TB as usable space when installed 🤷🏻‍♂️

When I had COD Cold War installed, it was over 200gb...crazy...several games have been over 100

When I had COD Cold War installed, it was over 200gb...crazy...several games have been over 100
Halo Master Chief Collection, Forza Horizon 5 and Doom Eternal are killing the HDD on my Series S. Can send the older games to my portable drive, but newer games have to go there. Just need some time to play them and clear them out.

One more reason to quit sitting on your HZD play throughs.

Just completed HZD. After finding my way out of the mountain that fell or whatever it was, I just needed to retrieve two power cells, collect the armor and it was straight to the final battle.

The armor is invaluable, so make sure you get it before heading to the final battle.

The game then had the longest credits I have ever seen. Something like 20 minutes. But after the credits there is a cut seen. And man I knew I didn't like Sylens. Does he have a part to play in Forbidden West?

Just completed HZD. After finding my way out of the mountain that fell or whatever it was, I just needed to retrieve two power cells, collect the armor and it was straight to the final battle.

The armor is invaluable, so make sure you get it before heading to the final battle.

The game then had the longest credits I have ever seen. Something like 20 minutes. But after the credits there is a cut seen. And man I knew I didn't like Sylens. Does he have a part to play in Forbidden West?

Sylens makes a small appearance in the latest story trailer, so he seems to have ventured West as well!

Back