Everything Video Games!

I can't, it's way too much. And you have to fold that thing out to three feet wide of jacket before you can get the discs out? That's bonkers but I love it for how bonkers it is. I just do not love the price.
There is a regular 3LP with another cover too btw! That origami one is fuckin wild though

There is a regular 3LP with another cover too btw! That origami one is fuckin wild though

I think amid all the talk of the game’s writing, it’s kinda underrated how absolutely next level the art design is. The thought cabinet mural, the skill portraits, just gorgeous, unsettling, evocative stuff.

I think amid all the talk of the game’s writing, it’s kinda underrated how absolutely next level the art design is. The thought cabinet mural, the skill portraits, just gorgeous, unsettling, evocative stuff.
And I love the music and had no idea British Sea Power did it!

well...besides all the server issues, Outriders is really fun.

You do spend some time figuring out your build a bit more as you go, and that is fun for me.

My one legendary weapon was a dedicated drop from a monster - no world drops yet, and I'm playing at World Tier 7 right now.

That 1 leg weapon was a shotgun, and while it was good, I don't play that close quarter. I just dismantled it to get the mods.

And now it's time for your regularly scheduled Binding of Isaac update! Unlocked one of the new characters day one, and did all the old completion mark runs for her, with the exception of Greed(ier) mode. Then I switched back to Isaac and started going for an alternate path win. Had to look up what to do with the mirror, but the rest after that was challenging but self explanatory. After many runs of getting my ass handed to me (the game is noticeably harder now), I finally got a really strong build with Gnawed Leaf, Ball of Bandages, and Mom's Knife. For those who don't play, Gnawed Leaf lets you turn to stone by not moving/firing for a short time (It's a Mario 3 Tanooki Suit reference!), while Ball of Bandages orbits around you blocking shots and dealing damage, and Mom's knife is a knife projectile that can also damage enemies if they run into it. Basically you enter a room, go stone, and let enemies yeet themselves on you. Worked surprisingly well on the final boss for this path, and my first victory is in the books! Got one of the new endings, which was damn near a tear jerker. Now to try out the other new character I unlocked and start winning with everyone else!

Anyone end up picking up anything in the PS3 store? Thinking about picking up some PSOne classics like Medal of Honor and Frontline. Debating buying stuff like Sim Theme Park and SimCity 2000 but I think I’d be buying purely for nostalgia purposes.

Others I was looking at:

Infamous Festival

Last of Us

Silent Hill

Chrono Trigger
Arkham city

Anyone end up picking up anything in the PS3 store? Thinking about picking up some PSOne classics like Medal of Honor and Frontline. Debating buying stuff like Sim Theme Park and SimCity 2000 but I think I’d be buying purely for nostalgia purposes.

Others I was looking at:

Infamous Festival

Last of Us

Silent Hill

Chrono Trigger
Arkham city
Been smashing my PS+ downloads over the past few days just to make sure I have a bunch of stuff. Not really much I'm planning on buying, maybe a couple of PSN only stuff. I'm happy to emulate the PS1 and PS2, so I'm not in a rush to buy them. Planning on getting a couple of cheap discs as well when the shops open - Motorstorm Pacific Rift, the resistance games, etc..

FYI Disco Elysium is pretty buggy on PS so I would hold off a bit if you wanted to play it on a console. It's still great so far but I've encountered some major bugs making main quests impossible to finish and there are reports of people not even being able to finish the game.

FYI Disco Elysium is pretty buggy on PS so I would hold off a bit if you wanted to play it on a console. It's still great so far but I've encountered some major bugs making main quests impossible to finish and there are reports of people not even being able to finish the game.
Thanks, I was wondering. Definitely on my list but maybe I'll focus on some others first.

I just got Disco Elysium on PC via Steam - I'll try to get it installed, but I'm currently really liking Outriders.

I've finished the campaign - got to lvl 30 and now farming up my world tier for better loot....sometimes doing some end-game stuff, but since I solo I need better stuff.

This is such a bummer to hear. I really hope they can get it patched up.

Got my first "true ending" win in Binding of Isaac yesterday with Isaac. The final fight is a lot of fun, the music is the best in the whole game, and the ending cutscene is perfect in my eyes. So happy with how it all turned out. Now to do it with every other character!

PXL_20210410_045917769.jpg

Here's a shot of part of my PS4 physical games collection. Don't think I would've got through quarantine without these. Getting my first shot on Tuesday, we're almost there!

Edit: Might as well just post the whole thing, plus some extras
PXL_20210410_051227086.jpg

Last edited:
I recently got a Nintendo Switch every getting a bonus at work and a bunch of extra fee lance checks.

Paid off some debts and treated myself.

I got it for Pokemon Sword & Shield. I have been wanting to play that game for a couple years now.

I just picked up Mario Kart 8 Deluxe yesterday. Quite a blast. I love that game and have played it in like 10 years. Mario Kart 8 so far is my favorite one from the franchise that I have played, so well worth the purchase.

So far I have:
  • Pokemon Shield + Expansion Pass
  • Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu
  • Mario Kart 8
Anyone have any good game recommendations?

Last edited:
Back