Everything Video Games!

Skyward sword hd...but no Zelda all stars :(
I've never played this one, it came to Wii too late and by that point I was kind of over video games. I might be interested but definitely not for the current price point.

I'm also seeing some chatter, just speculation online, that Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and some others may get separate releases later this year. As long as Nintendo remasters them a bit that's fine. A Bundle like the Mario 3D All-Stars would be nice but Nintendo is probably going to milk everyone for $60/game if they can.

wario lookin like he just walked out of shooting the music video for “Old Town Road”
Seeing this Wario get-up reeeeaaaaally makes me long for an over-the-top Wario game or a Wario & Waluigi co-op game. Don't know if I'd wanna go full Wario World action-platformer with it or what, but gimme something that's weird and wild.

Seeing this Wario get-up reeeeaaaaally makes me long for an over-the-top Wario game or a Wario & Waluigi co-op game. Don't know if I'd wanna go full Wario World action-platformer with it or what, but gimme something that's weird and wild.
Let’s start with a color port and 16:9 formatted super Mario land 2 : 6 golden coins

not only is this where we see Wario for the first time , it’s a solid game and needs to be brought up out of the non backlit generation.

I’d love an had remaster but the pixels are great and I’m not greedy.

Skyward Sword is an underrated Zelda game, but certainly not worth $60 in 2021 (similar to Mario 3D world).

Nintendo isn't really giving a lot to people who owned a WiiU. Everything seems to be some sort of Wii/WiiU remaster.

And damnit I'm gonna pay $60 to play Bowser's Fury aren't I?

I know this isn't the usual place for this but I recently broke out my old Wii and Gamecube from storage and found out all my Gamecube controllers must have been left at a college apartment a decade ago.

If anyone has some OG Gamecube controllers sitting around that they'd be willing to part with at a fair price I would be happy to give them a new home.

Figured I'd try here before I go the eBay route...

I know this isn't the usual place for this but I recently broke out my old Wii and Gamecube from storage and found out all my Gamecube controllers must have been left at a college apartment a decade ago.

If anyone has some OG Gamecube controllers sitting around that they'd be willing to part with at a fair price I would be happy to give them a new home.

Figured I'd try here before I go the eBay route...
I actually might have one

Skyward Sword is an underrated Zelda game, but certainly not worth $60 in 2021 (similar to Mario 3D world).

Nintendo isn't really giving a lot to people who owned a WiiU. Everything seems to be some sort of Wii/WiiU remaster.

yea, i agree with this, and this is why a zelda 3d all stars deal doesnt appeal to me. i already have TP in the wii u and ocarina and majora’s remakes on the 3DS which are pretty good gameplay-wise (probably better than the originals). idk how a collection of those three with also maybe wind waker would appeal to me whatsoever and still have a decent price for it (which idk how likely that last factor would be in reality)

yea, i agree with this, and this is why a zelda 3d all stars deal doesnt appeal to me. i already have TP in the wii u and ocarina and majora’s remakes on the 3DS which are pretty good gameplay-wise (probably better than the originals). idk how a collection of those three with also maybe wind waker would appeal to me whatsoever and still have a decent price for it (which idk how likely that last factor would be in reality)
Pretty sure with a 3DS and WiiU you can play basically every Zelda game (and the best versions of those games aside from BOTW)

splatoon 3 announcement seems so out of left-field. i was under the impression that the splatoon fanbase is fine with splatoon 2, so seems kind of random that this is going to come out on switch as opposed to the next console.

You’re not wrong but Wii U suckers like us still pony up at the registers and double dip.
This nonsense and the raging success of the switch with all those who skipped the Wii U , is what makes Nintendo red hot.

3D world is such a blast and is a smidge polished but to your point not $60 worth.

my daughter bought a cat peach plush from GameStop in November so she’s excited to play it. I could just bust the U out of the closet but what Mario fan skips the (3-5 hour ?) bowsers fury ? It will be fun to play with the kids since she was an infant when the original came out.

splatoon 3 announcement seems so out of left-field. i was under the impression that the splatoon fanbase is fine with splatoon 2, so seems kind of random that this is going to come out on switch as opposed to the next console.
It’s a less aggressive call of duty / madden , in that you have a couple years between releases

Back