Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

Burn in question.... should i just let it like play something constantly on a low volume for 20 days or should I just enjoy the ride?

• Cheers
Reactions: OMC
Burn in question.... should i just let it like play something constantly on a low volume for 20 days or should I just enjoy the ride?
White noise at half volume all hours of the day and night for two months. Then if you haven't killed everyone within a quarter mile out of the unstoppable rage, you're good.

Well yes. But there are levels of crazy. Or at least sub sects. You don’t want to be with that posse.
I mean i was probably not going to try to burn it in fast, but wanted to gauge people’s thoughts. I’m already a little bummed that I’m upgrading my speaker cables at the same time (no choice really - the Sony has some weird ass connectors)…. I really want to enjoy the upgrade journey.

I mean i was probably not going to try to burn it in fast, but wanted to gauge people’s thoughts. I’m already a little bummed that I’m upgrading my speaker cables at the same time (no choice really - the Sony has some weird ass connectors)…. I really want to enjoy the upgrade journey.
What cables did you get?

Totally get that. At least cables are one of the smallest differentiators.

That rabbit hole worries me and seems to eventually lead to “magic CDs” that supposedly break everything in the “correct way”. I’d rather just enjoy my music lol.

Totally get that. At least cables are one of the smallest differentiators.

That rabbit hole worries me and seems to eventually lead to “magic CDs” that supposedly break everything in the “correct way”. I’d rather just enjoy my music lol.
With the nonsense cables I am currently running, might not be sooo small

Back