Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

Does anyone have experience with Margules Audio? I’m looking at buying their Arch-3 hybrid integrated and looking for unbiased feedback. Speakers are Revel F208. I have 2 JL Audio subs if needed but I’d like to just run straight 2.0 if I can.
Well, I did a thing. Now to see how his thing sounds.

755DB4BB-B845-4B5C-9C6E-C805EF774C97.jpeg53F7B7F0-31FE-47B3-A1A3-D674DFFCA303.jpeg

Last edited:
I WANNA KNOW HOW IT SOUNDS (not really, BUT I NEEDz 2 KNOW)... But seriously, don't tell me.
Really good. Like, really, really good. I’m going to listen a few additional days before saying more. It currently has RCA Clear Top 12AU7 tubes in it, and I’m running it to my Revel F208’s full range in a 2.0 setup. I’m completely happy right now. It’s replacing a Parasound Halo Integrated.

When does yours arrive?
looks like it will ship Wednesday and arrive sometime late next week.

Question: how do we feel about the Ortofon 2m blue vs the 2m black as a cart? Dave has an extra one and is offering me a deal on one . Should I take it?

Last edited:
Don’t get a cartridge from them. Get the A/T VM95ML from Amazon or wherever. $169. It’s got a Microline stylus which has the longest life and tracks like it’s on rails.

I think @zombie.modernist has this exact setup. Hopefully he will chime in.
The 95ML is a stupid good tracker. Some records that are notoriously troublesome, this thing just cruises through. Zero IGD. It’s wild!

Get on Deep Discount’s mailing list. They throw 15% coupons all the time and stock this!

Back