Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

A custom with all the new options will run you ~$750, at that point why not get a Theory?

They’re also available with grados again so whatever happened there is done. (For a minute you couldn’t get a grado preinstalled and they didn’t recommend them basically during the grado2 iteration)
Yeah this seems like an unnecessary Frankenstein of parts that don't really get you a different product from either of their already available products.

The performance reviews of the Michael Fidler MC Pro turned my head. Anyone here used a MM Pro or MC Pro yet?

Ordered Lintons and a 3050 C from Upscale. Now they're telling me the BluOS cards are rare as hen's teeth and they can sell me an empty amp only and I can get in a year long line for a card later. I feel like I saw everyone else get BluOS enabled units without these issues. Where should I be looking? What's the issue with Upscale?

Ordered Lintons and a 3050 C from Upscale. Now they're telling me the BluOS cards are rare as hen's teeth and they can sell me an empty amp only and I can get in a year long line for a card later. I feel like I saw everyone else get BluOS enabled units without these issues. Where should I be looking? What's the issue with Upscale?
The LE's are the only bluos I ever saw preinstalled. I checked upscale yesterday and they said had the card in stock??

Yeah, I got a little sideways with Richard and clarified that they literally sold me something they couldn't deliver. He said he's on permanent backorder for these things and that they really should take them off the site. It's not real Lee, where'd you buy yours?
I haven't bought a card yet. It's a pretty big upgrade for me without the card and I can stream through an echo puck for the time being, although I would like to see what the dac sounds like before I spend money on a transport.

I haven't bought a card yet. It's a pretty big upgrade for me without the card and I can stream through an echo puck for the time being, although I would like to see what the dac sounds like before I spend money on a transport.
@Ed Selley says if you have a streamer and don't need room correction, that you may not even need it. Which if they're on backorder forever, maybe I'll buy a wiim to test out the dac.

Back