Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

I’ll keep you posted...you’ll be my go to question guy;)
No problem, lol. My concern with things like this is that they're built to take so many "hits" before not protecting anything anymore. If I remember correctly this unit does have LED's that will indicate when it's been beat, lol.........but little lights aren't always the end all be all ;)

Anybody know if Fluance does Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals and what they may be? I’ve been saving up for an RT85, hoping I can get it for a discount soon

Anybody know if Fluance does Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals and what they may be? I’ve been saving up for an RT85, hoping I can get it for a discount soon
Actually wondering the same thing. I was just going to check amazon for deals but that RT85 seems like such a good deal for the price at $500 even. Maybe I’ll get it someday... I think speakers will probably be my first thing to upgrade.

Actually wondering the same thing. I was just going to check amazon for deals but that RT85 seems like such a good deal for the price at $500 even. Maybe I’ll get it someday... I think speakers will probably be my first thing to upgrade.
That’s what I did. Invested in some Klipsch R-51PMs which have been great for my apartment size. Using an LP60 right now but upgrading to RT85 first chance I get!

That’s what I did. Invested in some Klipsch R-51PMs which have been great for my apartment size. Using an LP60 right now but upgrading to RT85 first chance I get!
Nice! Ive been eyeing the Elac uni-fi floor towers since they’re at a pretty great price right now. Does anyone have any opinions on those? I think I’ll have to hold off for now though, unfortunately.

Following along as I think I need to get a new turntable and really like everything I've read about the RT85

Following along as I think I need to get a new turntable and really like everything I've read about the RT85

it looks like a great table for the money alright. It’s a complete sideways move from what you have, different strengths/weaknesses but very much in the same ballpark, but it’s probably better value your side of the pond.

No luck with getting your own fixed?

it looks like a great table for the money alright. It’s a complete sideways move from what you have, different strengths/weaknesses but very much in the same ballpark, but it’s probably better value your side of the pond.

No luck with getting your own fixed?
yeah, no luck...waiting on a quote from the distributor but I'm thinking once I add in cost to ship it to them and whatever it costs to repair that I'm just better off buying something new. Sucks as I really like my table!

Back