Electronic

bronson-2.jpg

GRAMMY-nominated duo ODESZA and ground-breaking Sydney producer Golden Features have today announced a brand new project, BRONSON.

The three artists have joined forces to release their self-titled debut album on 17th July on Foreign Family Collective/Ninja Tune. The first two singles from the record are out now - ‘HEART ATTACK (feat. lau.ra)’ and ‘VAULTS’.

The singles offer a taste of the range of sounds featured on the upcoming album. While ‘HEART ATTACK’ teams ...

They also released a 12” white label single limited to 200 copies worldwide.

R-15165584-1587808422-6227.mpo.jpg

Very much off topic but i recognised the art style of this cover instantly; NYC based artist Gian Galang who does a ton of great combat sports illustrations, fans of MMA in particular would probably be familiar with his work, check it out here: GianGalang

If you haven't heard it his project Derretirse from last year is also great, not on the level of Mas Amable but a very enjoyable listen, dancier and less sparse than the new project
I highly recommend Dulce Compañia. :)

Looks like I forgot to post Mas Amable in here...
Highly recommended

DJ Python - Mas Amable

Last edited:
Highly recommended

Folder - New Path

Portuguese label Principe Discos announced two new Nidia Minaj records. First is her new LP Não Fales Nela Que A Mentes, limited to 500 copies, and a 7'' Badjuda Sukulbembe, limited to 300, both with unique hand painted sleeve. Pre-orders are open at Principe Bandcamp.

Back