Electronic

Pair with this one:

Echium - Disruptions of Form

Reactions: Tj.
This new album by ThwOrb is pretty friggin awesome. Love the way it weaves seamlessly between dance and ambient with some other things mixed in as well. Gives it an element of surprise throughout, which is something I always appreciate.

Also I'm posting this video again because I absolutely love it and want to make sure you all get to see it. @Teeeee @Woob_woob make sure you watch this if you haven't yet!

This new album by ThwOrb is pretty friggin awesome. Love the way it weaves seamlessly between dance and ambient with some other things mixed in as well. Gives it an element of surprise throughout, which is something I always appreciate.

Also I'm posting this video again because I absolutely love it and want to make sure you all get to see it. @Teeeee @Woob_woob make sure you watch this if you haven't yet!

I haven't listened to the orb in forever! Fun video and great song! I'm gonna give this album a listen. Thank you for the rec!!!!

H

Holy shit, TJ! You are absolutely right. This album is friggin awesome!!!

Enjoy

Ben Bondy + Exael - Aphelion Lash

Encountered this immediately after the first pressing sold out everywhere. Another pressing is now up for sale!

Out via Burning Witches in the UK with limited distro to Two Headed Dog in the US (Active 15% discount with code LOCKEDUP).

bronson-2.jpg

GRAMMY-nominated duo ODESZA and ground-breaking Sydney producer Golden Features have today announced a brand new project, BRONSON.

The three artists have joined forces to release their self-titled debut album on 17th July on Foreign Family Collective/Ninja Tune. The first two singles from the record are out now - ‘HEART ATTACK (feat. lau.ra)’ and ‘VAULTS’.

The singles offer a taste of the range of sounds featured on the upcoming album. While ‘HEART ATTACK’ teams ...

They also released a 12” white label single limited to 200 copies worldwide.

R-15165584-1587808422-6227.mpo.jpg

Back