Electronic

And another surprise:
Boomkat AOTY

The soundtrack to Cyberpunk 2077 is fantastic. Whether you've played the game or not, holy hell, you feel the tension that this game has just by listening to it's soundtrack. Very much a dark-synth, industrial feel. Give this track a shot if you dig it.

Sadly, there is no vinyl release of this soundtrack so far. To get the CD of the soundtrack, I had to buy a Polish physical copy of the game, with the game not included, on eBay. Worth it!

Last edited:
Sorry.

I do not... but I would check Juno and Bleep. His represses tend to pop up there. Keep an eye on Forced Exposure stateside too.
Seems to be an Indies exclusive - got my order in at Rough Trade. Really excited!
Thank you again for posting and tagging all of us.
Even had the notification from Bandcamp - but just saw it after your message...

DJ Python Repress:

about 20 copies left at time of posting
@Woob_woob @PineapplePhantom @Enaz Fox @phramenma @Crenshaw Blvd

Appreciate the tag, missed it by a couple days though at this point 😄

Also anyone trying to find the new Igloo on vinyl (it's popping up and disappearing in a few spots), resident music still have stock:

This one's been out for ~10 days, so I know I'm late to the party here.
I've given this 5 full runs starting on Saturday and throughout the rest of the workweek. I cannot get enough! You'll be seeing this one on my Q2 update.
Fans of Kelly Lee Owens, do not miss out on this.

[tech house, spoken word, art pop]

Appreciate the tag, missed it by a couple days though at this point 😄

Also anyone trying to find the new Igloo on vinyl (it's popping up and disappearing in a few spots), resident music still have stock:
really was hoping to see a US distribution link but may have to finally jump

Back