Discogs - Help, Tricks, Secrets And Tips

Curious, why do sellers list an item as "make offer" and unless said offer is 3 dollars less than asking price, reject sending a reasonable counter-offer and send the "you'll have to buy it at the listed price" message? I am not talking about unrealistic low-ball insult offers, I mean a reasonable above average fair offer. Why would a seller include that option at all if they aren't willing to negotiate?
Discogs doesn’t support true counteroffers, so unless the seller delists and relists the item, it’s kind of a pain.

I know some sellers will work with you though, myself included

Anyone know why discogs is suddenly suspending payment through "discogs payments," effective tomorrow? Seems odd because I would guess this was a way for the company to earn additional revenue.
During the last Discogs workshop they said it was a lot of work and they wanted to focus elsewhere like new functionality on the site.

They are partnering with PayPal and you no longer will be invoiced. The payments you receive will be after all fees.

You can watch the video here: US 2021 Seller Workshop 6/23

So this is record #2000 and it hasn’t been entered yet:
CEA88828-B877-441A-AECC-940A36D8B574.jpeg
Bardo - Everywhere Reminds Me of Space.

question:
Bardo is Bardo Martinez of Chicano Batman. How do I add the new variation?

So this is record #2000 and it hasn’t been entered yet:
View attachment 107192
Bardo - Everywhere Reminds Me of Space.

question:
Bardo is Bardo Martinez of Chicano Batman. How do I add the new variation?
Never mind, I figured it out.

That should be an ANV Bardo - not an Alias

It doesn't look like this Bardo is the same person

Nope. Yeah I saw it did weirdness. How do I do this?

Is there a way to unlist your whole store temporarily. Going on vacation and don't want to have to worry about any orders and stuff coming through that I can't ship while I'm away. Or do I just have to do every item individually?

Is there a way to unlist your whole store temporarily. Going on vacation and don't want to have to worry about any orders and stuff coming through that I can't ship while I'm away. Or do I just have to do every item individually?
I did the same thing, Just select all up at the top of the list and then hit the “unlist” button.

There is another way. Under the "marketplace" tab at the top go to "inventory." Toward the bottom of the page you should see actions you can do with your entire inventory including do a bulk expire of all for sale items.

There is another way. Under the "marketplace" tab at the top go to "inventory." Toward the bottom of the page you should see actions you can do with your entire inventory including do a bulk expire of all for sale items.

Yes, then it makes it easier to add them back in when you return.

Need some help and advice…

I bought something last Tuesday, paid immediately, and haven’t heard anything for a week. I’ve sent seller a couple messages and still nothing.
What would you do ?
According to Discogs:

Has it been more than 4 days since your last message?

Discogs policy states that sellers have 4 days to respond to a buyer’s message. If it’s been more than 4 days since the last message from the seller, you can start the Seller Not Responding procedure.

To do so, click on the order that you would like an update on. The Seller not responding? link will display on the order page below the Messages box.

2019-03-04_17-13-55.jpeg

Clicking on this link will start an automatic process which alerts the seller that you are waiting for an update. If they fail to respond within four days of this report, their ability to sell on the Discogs Marketplace will be blocked until they resolve your issue.

According to Discogs:

Discogs policy states that sellers have 4 days to respond to a buyer’s message. If it’s been more than 4 days since the last message from the seller, you can start the Seller Not Responding procedure.

To do so, click on the order that you would like an update on. The Seller not responding? link will display on the order page below the Messages box.

2019-03-04_17-13-55.jpeg

Clicking on this link will start an automatic process which alerts the seller that you are waiting for an update. If they fail to respond within four days of this report, their ability to sell on the Discogs Marketplace will be blocked until they resolve your issue.
Thanks will do this when I get home

According to Discogs:

2019-03-04_17-13-55.jpeg

And since I paid for it , im assuming I go through PayPal then?

Back