Definitive Audiophile pressings

I personally think the One Step is really really great. I haven't heard this regular MoFi release. I also bet the One Step prices have dropped in the past year or so. I was able to get BOTW One Step for just a little over MSRP the other week.
Maaaan ain't nobody got space for those dumb One Step boxes

But yes. I know the One Step is good, pretty sure the regular Mofi ain't thought of very highly.

Maaaan ain't nobody got space for those dumb One Step boxes

But yes. I know the One Step is good, pretty sure the regular Mofi ain't thought of very highly.
they make good kindling for a murder dungeon though? i'm currently in the process of taking all my box sets apart and putting the boxes in bins in my basement and then storing the discs on my shelves haha. it's kinda crazy how much space it has opened up on my shelves now (AKA just enough to fit all the records I have bought in the past year).

if I were gonna buy a copy of this record, I'd go one step. It's probably a top 5 best sounding record in my collection. And for a non-boomboom pressing to make it that high...you know its gotta be good.

they make good kindling for a murder dungeon though? i'm currently in the process of taking all my box sets apart and putting the boxes in bins in my basement and then storing the discs on my shelves haha. it's kinda crazy how much space it has opened up on my shelves now (AKA just enough to fit all the records I have bought in the past year).

if I were gonna buy a copy of this record, I'd go one step. It's probably a top 5 best sounding record in my collection. And for a non-boomboom pressing to make it that high...you know its gotta be good.
I would if it actually came with a jacket. But the stupid cheap Mofi One Step no jacket bullshit means that's a nope from me.

I would if it actually came with a jacket. But the stupid cheap Mofi One Step no jacket bullshit means that's a nope from me.
They come in jackets? I kept my Bill Evans out of the box for quite a while, but then I decided I wanted to make sure it stayed nice. Plus the one step boxes are good markers of where the alphabet is.

FUCK CHAD!!
One Steps don't have jackets Newman.
YES THEY FUCKING DO. Both my Bill Evans and my Muddy Waters are in a box, then the two discs are in two separate jackets inside the fucking box. They have super tiny versions of the cover on them. I believe they are even printed on the spine. There have even been lots of complaints about fucking seam splits, if the fucking box came split that was some heavy duty mispackaging fuckery.

Also. fuck chad.

Jacket:
MTUtMjg5MS5qcGVn.jpeg

FUCKING JACKET:
NzAtMzA1NS5qcGVn.jpeg

Back